Real World: Skeletons - 30th season Premieres Dec. 16th

I'm kept thinking Briah was about to reveal how Bruno was sexually assaulted or something as a kid

This season is dope. Working my way backwards. Last night's episode was the first I've seen. Caught the first two episodes of the season today. Violetta definitely the type I'd smash first night. Tony should have tagged and went back to Madison later.

i'm not even gonna front, it was mad uncomfortable watching bruno flip out on sylvia like that.

3 episodes in. Consider me hooked.

Tony is a patient dude. Know it was early in filming, but to juggle Violetta's volatility and Madison's aloofness deserves credit. Doesn't run away from Madison's addiction admission. Deals with her airhead personality as she floats through the world.

Blonde hair and blue eyes can only do so much for me. Bruno has the right strategy dating outside the house given the girls' confessions about negative past relationships.

LMAO I think I heard Bruno call Sylvia a Tellet Tubby those weird looking things.

:rofl: :rofl: I caught this too. What makes it worse is that dude was feeling her at the beginning too :smh

I'm kept thinking Briah was about to reveal how Bruno was sexually assaulted or something as a kid

Me too!!!

Was it just me or was Violetta looking extra right on her birthday?

Ima have to start watching this online because i never see this on my cable box schedule....is it even coming on mtv 1???

Do y'all think they're bringing a skeleton for Jay? He and Nicole seem to be the only 2 without any real issues back home? 

And V talked all that **** before her skeletons came and didn't do ****. That was hilarious. 

Do y'all think they're bringing a skeleton for Jay? He and Nicole seem to be the only 2 without any real issues back home? 

And V talked all that **** before her skeletons came and didn't do ****. That was hilarious. 

according to wikipedia, his dad is his skeleton

Last edited:
The hell yall see in V?
She be looking real sexy cute some times. I don't know what to say. Despite her horrible personality at times :lol: :smh:

according to wikipedia, his dad is his skeleton
To be 100% clear:

His deadbeat dad, if you recall him briefly mentioning that when he said he had a kid on the way

Now that I think about it and see how he is, I bet he patches things up with his dad all soft like. Son don't got anger problems like others and has only blew up once I think. Initially when I found out that I thought it was so foul (I still think it is) and dude wouldn't take it so well but I can see him being a big softy after a tense discussion.

The Nicole and her triplets was a surprise and they hinted at their presence bringing out an ugly side of Nicole with her playa ways but doesn't seem like it generated enough controversy which is why it ended so quick.

Despite Madison's back story I'm assuming her skeleton (which I think most of us know who it is) won't be as big of a deal either (especially if what they showed in the scenes coming up later in the season are correct).

finally watching this mess.
My man Jason............like dude........ you would think he is walking in the sahara and he is on day 6 of no water...

women can sense the thirst....

he not a bad looking dude. decent build....but that thirst is super real.

he flat out asking women to come back with him. all in their face.....

MTV flat out playin him too...

women can sense the thirst....

he not a bad looking dude. decent build....but that thirst is super real.

he flat out asking women to come back with him. all in their face.....

MTV flat out playin him too...

Yup.

My man need to slow down and have an organic interaction.

How is it possible for Jason to not pull any women at all?
His worst L was few episodes back with Sylvia. Pouring his heart out while she did not take him seriously in the slightest. Not even to get back at Bruno.

Jason had Tony's ex Alyssa moist and in bed, and still couldn't close.

Back
Top Bottom