Real World: Skeletons - 30th season Premieres Dec. 16th

Bruno smashed a subpar broad and told himself she looked good :lol:

That chick wasn't better than Sylvia or that other chick he went on a date with.

:lol: @ Violetta getting extra mad when son showed he was joking. If I was him I would've trolled those feels right after that outburst.

I think it's wack that they know that there is a twist

I'm not sure that they knew going in but Violetta's friend somewhat ruined it. Based on what I've seen, the roommates haven't confirmed it yet so they will still be shook when the first ones walk thru.

MTV could've did a better job of keeping it secretive if they wanted to

True. They shouldn't have aired it (for the viewers) but I'm not sure they can control the skeletons and their friends from talking.

I haven't watched the RW in awhile but everyone on this cast seems to have serious mental flaws that can and will lead up to them snapping even without the skeletons.
Yeah that's why I think the producers didn't care. Seems w/e they end up doing or how they react will be worth it ratings wise.

The first few just seem petty; Violetta is a bully some chick she had beef with shows up, similar with Sylvia except she aint a bully just drama with another female. Same with Bruno and never talking to his own brother cuz of his anger issues. I think Madison sister shows up for her and that'll probably just be a sobfest. Dude who never met his father is gonna be something else.

The tomboy lesbian and that other white guy are the only ones I'm not clear on. So I assume those might be the most shocking.

Bruno smashed a subpar broad and told himself she looked good :lol:

That chick wasn't better than Sylvia or that other chick he went on a date with.

:lol: @ Violetta getting extra mad when son showed he was joking. If I was him I would've trolled those feels right after that outburst.

Carla > Sylvia >>> The chick he smashed

You could tell he was hyped too. "I'm the first one to smash in the house :smokin " I also thought he exposed himself when he said "I'm not a player back home but here I got these girls all over me"....as if it's not the cameras :lol:

I think it's wack that they know that there is a twist

I'm not sure that they knew going in but Violetta's friend somewhat ruined it. Based on what I've seen, the roommates haven't confirmed it yet so they will still be shook when the first ones walk thru.

MTV could've did a better job of keeping it secretive if they wanted to

True. They shouldn't have aired it (for the viewers) but I'm not sure they can control the skeletons and their friends from talking.

I haven't watched the RW in awhile but everyone on this cast seems to have serious mental flaws that can and will lead up to them snapping even without the skeletons.
Yeah that's why I think the producers didn't care. Seems w/e they end up doing or how they react will be worth it ratings wise.

The first few just seem petty; Violetta is a bully some chick she had beef with shows up, similar with Sylvia except she aint a bully just drama with another female. Same with Bruno and never talking to his own brother cuz of his anger issues. I think Madison sister shows up for her and that'll probably just be a sobfest. Dude who never met his father is gonna be something else.

The tomboy lesbian and that other white guy are the only ones I'm not clear on. So I assume those might be the most shocking.

Agreed. Tony's skeleton might be next level. He comes off as the only relatively normal one (and I think he is a bit fake) so there has to be a curveball with him. I think we got the first glimpse with him revealing his "girlfriend" back home

why's it so damn hard to catch a re-run of this show lol.

i have directv and their onDemand blows. and i can never catch a re-run of this show, its always stupid *** ridiculousness on :lol:

MTV used to re-air new Real World episodes throughout the week, now not so much.

It's basically been because of the low ratings of the show and them moving on to different programming for the most part while still not trying to shut the door on Real World since it's one of the pioneers in reality tv in a time where it's more abundant than ever. They're still looking if they can find that right mix to make it a hit again.

Definitely messed up since there was a time you couldn't miss the latest ep of RW cuz they'd rerun it 3 more times that night, then at the same time the next day and a mini marathon of all the eps of that new season on the weekend :smh:

Now you're better off watching it online.

Last edited:
Sounds like the regular premise of RW but taken to a gimmicky extreme.

In all past seasons, most members had skeletons in their closets but thing is it was up to them if and when they wanted to reveal it and how they wanted to deal with it on the show.

laugh.gif
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
@ ambushing a dude with an unknown alleged baby momma, a playa confronted with his last 3 smash and dashes, and a son that's never met his father like this is one of those day time Montell shows. The drug addict one sounds like the worst idea just going off ol girl from San Diego that committed that shortly after her RW season. MTV must've been really desperate for ratings to find some really desperate attention seeking individuals that would even seem like they're down with this.
Co-sign. Looks like Empty-V strikes again.

Bruno was practically begging for sex then immediately dipped lol the look on her face when she came out of the bathroom.

Sylvia seemed mad about it.

This season is low key good if youre a loser who still watches real world like me

Last edited:
Wack that the challenge starts 2nite, I'm not staying up to watch it after RW each week

How is Sylvia going to be upset about Bruno not going out when she wanted "everyone to go out". Then later that night says since Tony had no money he shouldnt have come out with us. The logic is real.

Last edited:
I thought MTV paid for there expenses? I dont get why money is brought so often never seen that in a season. And dont they get free subway? Season is just ok I wish they would just go back to the original format

Real World SD>>>>>>>

Why don't these idiots find a bar that will comp at least some of their bill? No way should they be paying full price.

Why don't these idiots find a bar that will comp at least some of their bill? No way should they be paying full price.
I'm sure back when the show was super popular  and the cast was bringing tons of people to the bar/club that they didn't mind covering the tab(I don't remember bar tab being that big of an issue on past GOOD seasons when they used to get SUPER WASTED.

But now these folks aren't as cool so the need to pay.

The shows called real world and dudes are upset that they arent getting free alcohol.

Hmmmm.

old real world these dudes had legit part time jobs while in the house 
laugh.gif

really hate they changed the rules up .....**** was the definition of a reality show....now it's like every other "reality" show out here 

Last edited:
I thought MTV paid for there expenses? I dont get why money is brought so often never seen that in a season. And dont they get free subway? Season is just ok I wish they would just go back to the original format

I think they get a stipend, but it's not much. They've never shown the whole "paying the tab" aspect like they have this season. In the past they've hinted at it, but you'd only hear cast members in passing talk about how they don't have any money. That's why they needed the jobs, to make money. This season they're really focusing on it. It is kind of cop-out to just make them work as bartenders though.

Although, they clearly got a comp on that bottle service they showed (unless that was clever editing and it wasn't their table). No way they could afford that if they're struggling to pay much smaller bar tabs.

Back
Top Bottom