Real World: Skeletons - 30th season Premieres Dec. 16th

Sylvia should have been sent home for that nonsense. Madison definitely blacked out for a moment. Even after watching the video and admitting she didn't know what was going on, she didn't apologize (and gave a half-assed apology later, saying she'd do it all over again). I feel bad for Madison. While she might be dumb as rocks, I think she is legitimately a nice person, and people just walk all over her. Violetta was out of line, and Sylvia was waaay out of line. Show needs more Bruno, though. He's straight comedy.

Sylvia had that poor blonde in a rear naked choke hold and tried to justify it. The silly Blonde accepted the apologies!

Tony lives by the motto that "you miss 100% of the shots that you don't take." Catching another body in the previews for next week
smokin.gif
yo the best part was when she said if madison was getting attacked she would of done the same thing for her. like wut, madison was getting attacked fool. like you lying broad, you were waiting for that opportunity to jump on her. That violent hair takedown and rear naked choke, nothing but pure hated for the girl . 

Sylv foul for what she did :smh: She think she can excuse it with I would've done it back home or done it for any friend including Madison. That take down is literally a move that can get you an assault charge.

:rofl: :smh: @ this dude Jason trying to mack on her so hard but she really just want to be anywhere else so once she sees Violetta in trouble she just dips on dude.

Poor Tony. Son was making all the wrong moves :lol: Like he really aint know what to do so he just starts flirting with every chick in bar like that's doing it. Got the cold goodbye from his exxes.

Props to Madison for sticking up for herself to that drunk crazy broad Violetta.

it wasnt her place to jump in like that. she even had the nerve to say im not apologizing cause i ddint know what happened. well if she didnt know what happened she shouldnt have jumped in, in the first place! :smh:

Hopefully Violetta's skeletons put a nice tag team beating on her. She needs to get stomped out one good time. That will knock all that Thug Life mess right out of her.

I see many smashes in Madison's future if she does a challenge

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

She going to get ran through. She going to make Nanny look like a virgin.
laugh.gif

Hopefully Violetta's skeletons put a nice tag team beating on her. She needs to get stomped out one good time. That will knock all that Thug Life mess right out of her.
THIS. Cant stand bullies but is a bully herself 
mean.gif

Can't stand girls like Sylvia, just be ready to fight for no reason she didn't even know what happen :smh:

Last edited:
Sylvia and Violetta.
indifferent.gif

Was hoping went in Brock Lesnar mode and washed the both of them.

Glad Madison stood up for herself, and she looked like she was about to hem up Violetta before Sylvia's dumpy *** jumped in.

Jason was extra parched this episode, ole thirsty *** *****.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

this is what i'm hoping for also...folks like her don't shut up till they get rocked one good time

:rofl:

its funny cuz its true

Madison is annoying and an airhead but she didnt deserve Violetta in her face or to get snatched like that by Sylvia

I wish people would call their friends out on their nonsense on these shows instead of following blindly.

Tony is cute but an idiot.

i don't know how to post a spoiler anymore but its not really one anyways

Tony and Bruno's brothers are dating. I don't know if they met on the show or not.

Last edited:

Tony and Bruno's brothers are dating. I don't know if they met on the show or not.
What?

Man I feel bad for Jason. Bruno can smash Sylvia anytime he wants.

Even though I feel Violetta is a horrible person I do tend to find her cute in those post situation interviews but oddly only at those times. The rest she looks forgettable.

it wasnt her place to jump in like that. she even had the nerve to say im not apologizing cause i ddint know what happened. well if she didnt know what happened she shouldnt have jumped in, in the first place! :smh:
I'm sayin! That was the most absurd thing I heard on that episode, but I can't expect a lot from a broad that pissed herself in the confessional.

Uh, how is that not a spoiler? You're letting people know about possible skeletons. Thanks a lot, douchenozzle.

Uh, how is that not a spoiler? You're letting people know about possible skeletons. Thanks a lot, douchenozzle.

Relax they already revealed Bruno has a gay brother and obviously Tonys bro isn't coming to the house his skeletons just left. Unless they have more skeletons coming :nerd:

Madison just wants to be loved. :lol:

Jason expressing his love. :lol:

Nicole is the most normal female in the house.

Sylvia trying to say I would have stuck up for you too

I was hoping Violetta was going to get worked by Madison. Being angry at her, because you think she's going to befriend your enemy when you've done nothing but treat her like crap.

Back
Top Bottom