Reality "Purge" Might Happen! Be safe.

bruh, yall think people around you got balls to go kill people? lulz

unless you live in a violent area/ghetto i wouldnt be scared of anything EVER happening.

You don't have to live in a violent area to have people around you killing people. You never know what's going through your neighbor's head. For all you know, they could have been killing people low key for years and have them buried in the foundation of their home.

ok 1 guy

im talkin about you arent gonna have group of people team up and go arounbd killing people for fun.

this aint a movie bruh

the only way a purge is happening is if the government is controlling it

Can't believe anyone would even think this could possibly happen :lol:

Whether you were "briefed" on it or not

Just read 112 folks bodied in chicago in purge reenactment on fb...probs a hoax tho..those 112 bodies probably had nothing to do with that movie, just another friday night in the Chi

Last edited:
We were debriefed on the zombie apocalypse yesterday

*may or may not happen

Last edited:
The furthest north in vegas i go is Cheyenne.  Unless i'm passing North LV to get to Mt. Charleston.

Charleston is so nice, man, I was just there.

But yea, I'm done w/ North Vegas for a while.

Stupid kids made the flyers. I was discussing it with my Gf and her friend. While it's not really going to be a purge like the movie, this can give a loony head case the extra motivation to carry out a pre planned massacre.

Nothing is going to happen just like ms 13 hoaxes that have been posted all over the internet.

The furthest north in vegas i go is Cheyenne.  Unless i'm passing North LV to get to Mt. Charleston.

Charleston is so nice, man, I was just there.

But yea, I'm done w/ North Vegas for a while.

Yeah North Town is wack... PD doesn't enough man power to patrol the community.

Better safe than sorry, no harm in being precautious fellas... No need to act stubborn with the whole "Can't believe y'all believe this" metality.

Op is a cop. Just gave people heads up, true or not. People forget One of the first school shootings was inspired by a movie. We live in a copycat country.

Op is a cop. Just gave people heads up, true or not. People forget One of the first school shootings was inspired by a movie. We live in a copycat country.

Yeah I thought dude was just lookin out
I assumed most nter's new he was a cop
Guess most don't

Lmao NJ is supposed to have a purge the 22nd, them state troopers aint boutta play dat ish

Been briefed about it, since it's supposedly hitting Vegas tonight! (12am-6am)

Whether it's just a rumor or not, we're taking it seriously.

So to everybody else. Stay safe! Be aware of your surroundings.

U a cop???

Damb no wonder ur name...

Gon have to block u.

I thought we settled our differences broski?
View media item 1136911

C'mon bro...

View media item 1136937

My mom was talking about this 

I told her to calm down 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom