Realizing you're washed up at the Sport you used to be good at - Unappreciation. Vol 1?

laugh.gif
It happens to the best of them. I don't ball anymore like I usedto, but I live in the gym nowadays, so eh...

I thought I was the only one! Use to be a track star back in the day 100, 200, and 400. So when we played football in HS I was 5'9 175 lbs straight speedand finesse game at WR Now im 6'1 210 and outta shape. Since Ive lost a step Ive had to change my game to that bruising power WR. Sucks to change your gamewhen you get older
laugh.gif

MAN, I almost died 2 days ago on the court. I hadnt touched a ball in like 8 months. My thighs, knees, lower back (got tripped up), and calves are killingme...

I play point guard and my handles were awful. Couldn't get to the basket because my speed wasn't there. I got some good assists once some of the rustcame off but all around I felt so disappointed.

I might go to the gym Sunday morning and do some drills or something. I was never that good but I know I'm that better than that..

laugh.gif
Feel sorry for you guys, luckily I'm still young. Im about tostart playing for my school so I need to get back in shape though

Back
Top Bottom