Realtalk has any artist improved during their career?

Luda
TIP
Jeezy
Drake

Most southern rappers get better from what i see because they tend to get on with kinda lyrically lacking songs then start to really show their talent. Withother regions, not so much, they tend to go towards that "sell out sound"

Wow. Outkast, 2pac being mentioned.
indifferent.gif
They didnt improve, theytranscended .... you werent listening homie.

Outkast declined after Aquimini? Thas how you feel? ...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Current Rappers:

T.i
Lil Wayne
Juelz Santana (But thats not saying much)
i think older juelz was better..................

Which One??

If your talking about "From Me to U" Juelz than here u go....
indifferent.gif

But If your talking about "Back Like Cooked Crack" Juelz Than I would have to agree with u sir
pimp.gif
< ^ v >

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Nas improved throughout his career till about Godson, then he leveled out.
Do you not remember that melted **+% sandwich w/ extra cheese and no mayo known as Nastradamus? Any improvement was stopped right then and there.

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Outkast. They were good for Southernplayalistic, but they defined their own identities and continued to get better individually and collaboratively till SB/TLB.
agreed^^ they got more creative with each album... But overall improvement i would def say Weezy

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Wow. Outkast, 2pac being mentioned.
indifferent.gif
They didnt improve, they transcended .... you werent listening homie.

Outkast declined after Aquimini? Thas how you feel? ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
2pac didn't improve from 2pacolypse to Makaveli? What the hell were you listening to.

Birdman.... dude stayed killing the momentum of tracks when he was Baby. I'm not saying he's even a good rapper now, but at least he's grown fromthe point to where all his lines ended with s*** or b****

I aint gonna quote you but naw, I was saying Pac sounded the same to me from Album 1 till he passed. Evolved

moreso then improved. He was a genius at his craft from day one is what I'm sayin.

On a side note I need to get that Mr Mafioso CD again. Classic ...

Jim Jones....not that he's great now but that first album was hard to listen to.

Absolutely not...

Jones isn't nearly as half as good as he was in '02-04 when he first hopped on the scene... He was overshadowed because Cam was spittin crazy aroundthis time period and Juelz was goin in... I can agree that he appeals more now then he did back then, but his style, subject matter, charisma... all that s**tchanged in the past couple of years...

His verses on Cam's features:

"Come Home Wit Me", "Bubble Music", "I Am Dame Dash"

His verses on DI1...
His verses on Diplomats vol. 3-4...

But to add to the list...

Jeezy
Pusha T

Outkast did transcend and identified their marks, they DID NOT decline after Aquemini, that is wrong even if it's an opinion falling on deaf ears or youjust weren't listening if you truly believe that

joe budden

Styles P

Mobb deep

AZ

lil wayne (listen to tha block is hot and tha carter III..night and day)

Fat Joe (listen to represent and elephant in the room)

jim jones

juelz

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

Outkast did transcend and identified their marks, they DID NOT decline after Aquemini, that is wrong even if it's an opinion falling on deaf ears or you just weren't listening if you truly believe that
Outkast's best albums are there first 3, that's a fact. What albums after aquemini were superior to it??

Buddens always been nice if you were listening to the right stuff he was making when he first came out.

Fully agree with Jeezy and Weezy...But they more matured then got better. Same philosophy, just older and honed their craft.

Clipse were always this nice, they haven't gotten significantly better.

Agree with Juelz' improvement.

Back
Top Bottom