Realtalk Niketalk.. anyone else sick of tired of seeing the "MONCLER" Jackets? VOL UHHHH

I swear like wat is it with Dudes from NYC (BX stand up) but is thier any1 elese like me that are tired of seeing these so called "winter trends"

i see this OD now.... Pelle jacket with the Nike boots..

2 yrs ago - last year Marmout jackets with a pair of ASOLOS

and now Marmot jackets with foam boots or something stupid... any1 else TIRED OF IT?

Originally Posted by MvP07

your life sucks.
indifferent.gif
.... ok....
roll.gif
... that wasn't needed...

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

I swear like wat is it with Dudes from NYC (BX stand up) but is thier any1 elese like me that are tired of seeing these so called "winter trends"

and now Marmot jackets with foam boots or something stupid... any1 else TIRED OF IT?

moncler's are dope u bringle?

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

why is mvp always salty!
laugh.gif
Must be DC.
smh.gif

Have you been? I'd be salty if I lived there too.

*Waits for a DC cat to flame him and/or for MyT to call him a bamma*

j/k
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

goon gear little guy

get use to it
never little... BTW im used to looking at the stupid little hood fashions always gives me a chuck
laugh.gif

but anywayz back 2 da subject... its just anoying seein this "hood image"... i dont care wat they wear but looking at that %!# gets anoying... itlooks like
a garbage jacket...

and then they usaully have them on with a pair of ACG nike boots or FOAM boots...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

This thread is a failure. Post pics of your setup.
nyuck nyuck.
You would never see me in that Monclear b.S. i laugh at dudes wear that stupidity...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

why is mvp always salty!
laugh.gif
Must be DC.
smh.gif

j/k
laugh.gif

southerners.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

why is mvp always salty!
laugh.gif
Must be DC.
smh.gif

j/k
laugh.gif
roll.gif

DC > UR LIFE

OP its just a simple outfit man, i donno what kind of marmot jacket your talkin about but the ones im familiar with look exactly like north face's, andaround here ever since i can remember, early 90's until now, dudes have been rockin boots with parka's in the winter, when the nike boots came outeverybody and they momma had it, its just a clean every fit i guess. black jacket, blue jeans, nike boots.. and this yr with the foam boots everybody hasthose, no big deal, the fruity colors will come out in the spring time dont you worry now
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

1086495901_3f4485b351.jpg

I feel u son.....no disrespect to nyc cause thats where I'm from originally...but I be tired of seein nyc dudes wit Nautica, Marmot, Asolos, etc..

Back
Top Bottom