Reasonable IV & XIX pk.

I'm hoping this is what the pack will look like...

XIX:
jordan_xix7.jpg

IV:

never liked the XIX's so i could care less which one they thrown in the pack... but the white cements would be a good look

I just need the 18's and 19's to finish off my collection as well as the 23's.

I just hope they use OG colorways for both the 18's and 19's.

For the 18's I'm hoping for the OG black/blue suede, but if not I hope they use either the white/blue or white/red colorway.

For the 19's I'm hoping for either the black/red or white/fint grey colorway.

I think it was B1lly Hoy1e who said that from the 17's on up none of them are going to be in the OG colorway's. He said all will be regional or someother crap none of us would usually buy with our money for retail.

So I hope either way these packages bring down the price of the OG's so I can obtain them.

theres also a chance that they`ll do wat they did with the XIV`s in the 2nd countdown pk.,,
make a whole new colorway

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
this is the only pack i'm really looking forward to

ez pass 4 me no matter what. even if the IV's are og colors, the XIX are never worth buying.

For the 18's I'm hoping for the OG black/blue suede, but if not I hope they use either the white/blue or white/red colorway.
I'm hoping for Black/Red

How bout they just release the 4's in both colors and forget about the other ones .. If i remember right they were like the hardest ( pause ) shoes to puton ... the white pair were kkinda dope just too damn hard to put on your feet ....

Back
Top Bottom