Reasons Why Publix Is The Best Grocery Store To Ever Exist

Publix Deli.
pimp.gif

I love Publix and they clearly have the best produce.

I'm just too cheap.

I always end up spending at least 60% more in Publix getting the same amount of stuff I would get out of Wal Mart.

Publix Gluten free aisle is :pimp: also

..Wait.. Grocery stores up north aren't all big like pretty much every store in the south? I've never even thought about that

supporting local business > chain supermarkets

farmers markets > chain supermarkets 

Last edited:
A lot of ppl dont know that when publix build a store in strip mall, they usually own the whole strip mall. They literally razed one store in my area that was in the middle of a strip mall and made it into a huge super publix.

Oh yeah when i lived in the 305 as a kid i thought winn dixie was the spit, but after awhile they went down big time. dirty stores and rotten produce and spoiled milk straight nastiness

There's a reason why Publix is only in the south. Y'all would buy fried cardboard if it was in aisle 5.

Here in Cali, there are supermarket chains that simply triumph over the likes of Publix. I mean they build a new Whole Foods here every month and each one is bigger and better than the last. The one I shop at has biodegradable rubber floors and cubbies at the entrance to put your shoes in so you can walk (and do somersaults if you want) barefoot on their soft, luscious floors.

:x @ those antiquated ceilings in Publix. Have those been checked for lead contamination?

:x Processed cookies. Surely those are not made by hand with organic wheat flour. They only hire new Cordon Bleu grads at my local Whole Foods bakery (sup Emily?)

And besides, Publix reads like Pubix. Can't do it.

:smh: Take note Cali heads, people like this is why ya'll are perceived to be soft, fairy type dudes.

:rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Originally Posted by trey ohh five  

mean.gif
Take note Cali heads, people like this is why ya'll are perceived to be soft, fairy type dudes.
I'm eating healthy, bro... why would I care how I am perceived? I'll be a fairy with hybrid wings if my cholesterol keeps staying at 100.

The thing is, in Northern California it's a foodie mecca. People aren't afraid to drop $20 on a hunk of cheese that will only be used for one recipe. People are very into artisinal foods and will pay a premium for it. That's why there is a higher standard for where we shop. It's just the advantage we have because most of our land is fertile for growing decadent foods. All the greens and veggies you get on your Publix sandwich came from California... but I get it fresher and cheaper due to less travel and gas.

Last edited:
to avoid starting a new thread. What are some "healthy" snacks to have in the pantry? i.e. Wheat thins, Ritz, etc.

I need to start eating healthy but no tooooo healthy.

Any recommendations

PIGGLY WIGGLY>>>>>>publix

just on the fried chicken alone. And all produce is local.

[QUOTE name="trey ohh five" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/521037/reasons-why-publix-is-the-best-grocery-store-to-ever-exist/90#post_16975505[/URL]"]
:smh: Take note Cali heads, people like this is why ya'll are perceived to be soft, fairy type dudes.

I'm eating healthy, bro... why would I care how I am perceived? I'll be a fairy with hybrid wings if my cholesterol keeps staying at 100.

The thing is, in Northern California it's a foodie mecca. People aren't afraid to drop $20 on a hunk of cheese that will only be used for one recipe. People are very into artisinal foods and will pay a premium for it. That's why there is a higher standard for where we shop. It's just the advantage we have because most of our land is fertile for growing decadent foods. All the greens and veggies you get on your Publix sandwich came from California... but I get it fresher and cheaper due to less travel and gas.
[/quote]

View media item 213927

The only winn dixie I step a foot in are the ones on Hallandale before heading to the beach or the one in Aventura. Those are the nicer ones I've been to.

Back
Top Bottom