Recommend me some good, casual Nike shoes for the summer please...

I was in the B/S Forum and I saw someone selling a pair of Air Royal Mids. I have NEVER heard of/saw these (slide me a late pass) but I liked the shoe. I Googled them and I see they released in like 2010. I'm still about to buy this pair for $65.00.

%24%28KGrHqJHJFcE9130GhoDBPiI3niBJg~~60_57.JPG

My question is, are there any other fashionable, kick back, casual Nike shoes that ya'll would recommend for everyday Summer wear?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by firefly23

well i know alot of people will be rocking the Nike Roshe this summer
Just saw these for the first time. Thank you for recommending. Will most likely be copping the Blk/Anthracite-Sail colorway.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I will when you decide to sell me one of your Rose's.
LOL! What's good man?

Originally Posted by notes32

nike sb dunks/janowskis, jordans, forces, airmax, and maybe some dress shoes (boat shoes and sh*t like that; the lunargarands are nice too). Those kicks you posted are horrendous. Not to mention if you step in a puddle your doomed.
I know about J's, Forces, Dunks, and Air Maxes LOL! I'm trying to find a shoe that's kinda kick back and not so "busy." And the pair I posted aren't "horrendous" LOL! Besides, they're what I'm looking for. Nice, casual looking shoe. Those + cargo shorts + black v-neck is perfect summer time outfit...

I also posted a bad pic of them. Here's a better pic in a different color:

%24%28KGrHqR,!qoE88ffVBP+BPiIz51zHQ~~60_58.JPG

I'm sorry man but how are these any less busy than a basic pair of Roshe Runs, Huarache Frees, Air Maxes, Dunks, etc.? They've got freaking perforations all over the shoe!

Back
Top Bottom