Red Suede XIV Samples?

I would buy the sample, but I think they're on Gentry's wall. Also if anyone can find me the sample black/red xiv's with the red tongue, I 'dlove to add those to my collection.

theyre decent... thanks for the pics though... like others said, there needs to be at least SOME stitching on the uppers...

There is a pair on EBAY right now for $4000.00, and they are one of one samples...

4 days and 14 hours left on EBAY!!! They are size 9,starting bid is $4000.00
eek.gif
These beautiful one of one's would be nice if they were my size.... ma15tw is the sellers name, would post a live link
grin.gif
but I don't think it would be a good idea
laugh.gif

these looks nice, wish these released.
would be better if it had the ribbing on em.

I know there are real pairs out there but these pictures look like shops, a lot of sloppy edges.

Nevermind-saw all the pictures on ebay.

Originally Posted by xfile 11

I know there are real pairs out there but these pictures look like shops, a lot of sloppy edges.

Nevermind-saw all the pictures on ebay.

Only one pair of these samples exist... ONE OF ONE!!!

^^in all honesty...almost no shoe is a 1of1^^
been collecting samples for a while now and i doubt anyone is gonna pay 4 gs for these.
if the seller would lower the price there would be more interest

Not really liking the all red suede on the XIV's. It was done right with the XX1's, but just not here for my taste.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

I love these too...but the handful of other colored suede joints are even nicer...
Chambrays
eek.gif

MaZe

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

I love these too...but the handful of other colored suede joints are even nicer...
Chambrays
eek.gif

MaZe

i agree maze and i'm not a big fan of the xiv but thoose chambray were serious

Those are sick, Id wear em. Ray Allen wouldve looked good wearing those instead of the XXIs in the ASG

I love the XIVs.

I hate those.

I've seen 'em before, and I hate 'em every time I see 'em.

And I hate the red suede XXIs as well.

laugh.gif

Sorry.

But yuck.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom