Reebok 2010 ~ Twilight Zone, Court Victory (OG c/w)

Originally Posted by s dubl

nice rubber ducky
laugh.gif

Thanks for the vid Tre...I am def hyped for this release. I almost remember the ERS on the midsole too, but I never owned the original so I might be wrong.

Either way, I really hope to own a pair of these.

laugh.gif
yea that rubber ducky seems to make his way into all the vids

Just got mine in today and couldn't be happier, if you are a fan of the pump do yourself a favor and do not pass on these. Not as crazy as some of you guyshere but my pumps are coming along
laugh.gif
. One insignificant thing....am Ijust crazy or were the Reebok and Basketball logos on the tongue stitched on the originals? I know its nitpicking but I'm just curious...all those samelogos are stitched on the 2004 Bringback and all the Court Victory lows I have.

oaamb4.jpg

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

that blue/grey colorway posted in the past and a white/red/grey colorway of the twilight zones are now available at atmos...

reebok-pump-twilight-zone-new-front.jpg

more pics/info courtesy of highsnobiety

Those colorways aren't doing it for me, i would have definitely been interested in the blue ones had they been white instead of grey. The red onesaren't that bad but I would get rid of those red laces and swap them out for plain white, and they should have left the pump orange

Anybody rock their's yet? I wanna see some WDYWT pics!

Anyway, some more new pics from your friendly neighborhood SneakerNews

j10326_s-570x427.jpg

j10326_f-570x427.jpg

j10326_d-570x570.jpg

j10325_s-570x427.jpg

j10325_f-570x427.jpg

j10325_d-570x570.jpg

j10324_s-570x427.jpg

j10324_f-570x427.jpg

j10324_d-570x570.jpg

j10323_s-570x427.jpg

j10323_f-570x427.jpg

j10323_d-570x570.jpg

heads up folks, both OG colorway pairs have been posted at PYS - and they have free shipping!

got my second pair of the neons... so necessary.

I said i would never order from PYS again after the problems i had with them but for this shoe i just had to good looks just picked up my second set, should bedone for now unless these hit sales racks

i can honestly say i was never a reebok fan growing up except for a few iverson models but to see how reebok has done their retro releases i give them muchkudos....after buying some question retros and the dee brown colorway omni lites....i can honestly say i am a fan now....a lot of these models are a bit tohigh cut for my taste as far as wearing them but they are just beautiful to look at...glad to see one company still has some integrity and doesent cut everycorner they possibly can for an extra buck....i look forward to what else they have in store

where can buy the twilight zone in online store?
in pys don have my size in neons

thanks and best regards

Originally Posted by SinnerP

I dont normally do this, but Id like to see how you guys are rocking these too....

quick ? ....I see these are 119 on PYS, any other spots cheaper that have a 13? Im broke as hell, but cant pass on these.

damnit...oh well, waiting on a payment and order should be placed tonight!

I love being this excited for a pair of kicks
happy.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by SinnerP

I dont normally do this, but Id like to see how you guys are rocking these too....

did this real quick bought to head out for the night enjoy this picture horribly photoshopped!!
laugh.gif
i guess ill post this real quick in the wdywt thread aswell, BTW i never do this but i love the wdywt threads anyhow enjoy Nom de guerre denim, engage RL ski jacket from 2008 supreme thermal, RL hat, i try not to wear anything to crazy too grown but ill never be too grownfor some twilight zone pumps!

Back
Top Bottom