Reebok Answer 1 returning in May 24, 2013. Retail $150

I picked up da black answer 1s. Im like da quality and da shoe overall. My only negative is dey are not as comfy as i thought. Might have to cop some insoles. Also for me dey run a lil big. But for 89 i can live with all da negatives. Now on da lookout for da canvas blue and black and draft pick questions.

The colors do look off and they keep doing this crap where they change elements of the shoe. This isn't Nike and they don't have that same luxury. They should replicate these shoes as exact as humanly possible.

yo guys, I just ordered these from the Reebok site so i'm not worried about any quality issues, but i watched some youtube reviews and they say these run big. anyone confirm this?

yo guys, I just ordered these from the Reebok site so i'm not worried about any quality issues, but i watched some youtube reviews and they say these run big. anyone confirm this?

Haha not worried bout any quality issues?!?!

Have you read ANY of this thread?

I wouldn't be worried either. I've read like 2 people say they had some craftsmanship issues and most of it was just super nitpicking. It just so happens that one of them has an Internet presence and swayed a lot of people's opinions before they even saw the shoes for themselves.

Just copped a 2nd pair off JJ.com _ $90 shippied if anyone still looking, they had the canvas questions too - Copped my 2nd pair to sell my first - Half Size Down this Time - Maybe theyll look better

I had 2 pairs of these in 7th grade had that paper route money - Im happy that I could get em again but non DMX and something else just seems off that kinda killed it for me

Shout out to DreamTeamUSA for that navy answer 1 Eastbay link....I ordered before they took the link down and they should be here by tuesday with the $30 discount!!!
:D:smokin

FNL dropped the price to $120.  With a $20 off $100 coupon AND a $20 WC reward card you can potentially get these for $80.  not bad not bad

and they charging shipping...

all these good *** deals on shoes on finishline and the shipping charge, exclusions, and tax cancel it out.

Last edited:
The colors do look off and they keep doing this crap where they change elements of the shoe. This isn't Nike and they don't have that same luxury. They should replicate these shoes as exact as humanly possible.

the navy is darker, the gold is more yellow, and the I logo on the side is supposed to be gold but its white

Look a few pages back. I ordered mine from Reebok and they were horrible. I couldn't even wear them. they look like they were made from two completely different materials on two different days.Yea they do run like .5 to a whole size big. I wear a 13 I ended up ordering a 12.5

Last edited:
Just recieved my navy patent answer 1's from eastbay's accidental posting. I can say that they are pretty close to the og's (except the more yellowish side pods/dmx chambers and lighter gold flaked bottom sole, as compared to gold tinted side pods and darker bottom sole)... Im happy with below retail price I got em for....have nt figured out how to add pics yet...

Back
Top Bottom