Reebok Answer 1 returning in May 24, 2013. Retail $150

where in the hell are the blk/red/gold joints?

was lookin forward to them...

Copped my true size 11 they day the black and gold dropped for retail but returned cuz they were so big. Was able to scoop a 10.5 in the black and gold today for $59 :pimp:

now all we need is that white red colorway with real leather and have them drop for 60 bucks lol

Unexpected price on reebok.com for the new Black/Red/Gold colorway that dropped today, only $115 and with 20% off coupons, you can cop around $90!!!

^^ If you use promo code FRIENDS you get 30% off. Comes out to $80 and change. I had some paypal credit so i pulled the trigger for $61 with 5% back from ebates, Thanks for the assist. Hope it actually goes thru. If not no big deal. 

Now see that is a perfect example why I love Reebok so much. First you are getting top quality materials, just like in the 90's, full grain leather, nice and thick, almost 100% preserved sneaker silhouette with no new BS tech.

And on top of that 20-30% off coupons, I mean can it get better than that? Looking at the releases next year, I plan to cop at least 10-12 different pairs and their whole package (prices, quality etc.) its just going to make it even more desirable and easy for me.

TBH, I am not an AI expert, but saw the article that sole collector dropped the other day, saying the Colorway is OG.

Last edited:
TBH, I am not an AI expert, but saw the article that sole collector dropped the other day, saying the Colorway is OG.

Yea, I've seen blogs and even Clark Kent say it in the latest quickstrike episode, but I'm 99.9999% sure they're incorrect. I've never seen a picture of Iverson wearing them on court, never seen pictures or ads of them from 97 or claiming to be from 97, and I've never seen a pair for sale, not even a sample other than these and the 08 release.

you mean the same sole collector *** wads that didnt know the black fila 96 was an og colorway? or that the fila 96 had lows? or that the so called "knicks" mutombos are red and not orange?

:lol:

Yea, I've seen blogs and even Clark Kent say it in the latest quickstrike episode, but I'm 99.9999% sure they're incorrect. I've never seen a picture of Iverson wearing them on court, never seen pictures or ads of them from 97 or claiming to be from 97, and I've never seen a pair for sale, not even a sample other than these and the 08 release.

where is dmxfury to make sense of all of this?

lol

i think this was addressed in this thread already actually

Last edited:
My bad it was 2009, not 2008. I'm glad these are re-releasing too. I honestly like this colorway better than any original colorway, but I know how bad these are going to sit. I'm waiting for these and the navy patents to hit like $50-$60 before I jump on them.

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2009/02/28/reebok-answer-i-1-2009-blackred/

http://www.nicekicks.com/2009/02/27/reebok-answer-1-retro-black-red/

I found this link too

http://sneakerscholar.com/colorways/reebok-answer-1-black-red

"Black/red/gold Answer 1 was first created as a sample in 2009 but appears to have never released"

lol check page 3 of this thread. there was a dude who thought the black/red were ogs too

^^
Yikes! Looks like the homie is rocking the USS Reagan & the USS Bush simultaneously. :x

They are very comfy, I have the OG colorway, they are definitely not like back in 97 comfortable, but close. 

Back
Top Bottom