Reebok Answer 1 returning in May 24, 2013. Retail $150

It looks like the Answer 1 White/Red/Black/Gold will be delayed because the listing for them has completely disappeared from the Foot Locker website.

I was shocked they were going to drop the 1's right after the Finals 4 colorway. I can wait a little longer for the 1's.

looks exactly the same as the one they retroed in 2018

from the look of the bottoms and the non translucent pods these arent going to have real dmx.

Let's hope this release date sticks this time around because they were supposedly being re-released toward the end of last month.

These are showing up overseas so I believe the projected release date is going to happen. I asked a friend who tried these on at a Germany store if it had DMX tech and was told he didn’t feel it at first try on but then he removed the insole and was able to feel air transfer when he applied pressure to the heel and forefoot

D57137F2-D3B1-4396-9380-58A67F580192.jpeg

I could use a fresh pair.

these will be 186 with tax. hard pill to swallow with no real dmx.

i think its insane these and the pennys cost more than the more uptempo now

was watching the foot doctor review on the lebron 19 and it seemed similar to the og dmx technology lol

07EAC5BE-DFD2-4D0F-84A5-9BE40EB5D4F8.jpeg

Happy to report the glitter is indeed on these. The painted plugs are a bummer (but they dropped in '18 like this too). Sadly again no true DMX (same cushion as the legacies which isn't terrible but nothing like DMX 10). Overall I'm happy to have them and would double up on a black/gold pair.

welp you can officially dead all the talk about these having real dmx. the worst part is these not even having the nice shock pad poly insole the 2013 retro had.

I really want these, but 180+ does not sit well with me...

With that said, Ill probably get a pair sooner than later, smh.

I really want these, but 180+ does not sit well with me...

With that said, Ill probably get a pair sooner than later, smh.

size 13 and under can probably wait and catch a discount.

I'm size 15 and 14 and 15 went quick.

I have a 30 percent off code in my account but it wont work. Guess Ill wait until I can use it.

Back
Top Bottom