Reebok Answer IV's August 2012?

^u got 5 minutes buddy.  finishline.com and YCMC.com will release them at 12:01am eastern time

cant believe these havent sold out.  all the young hypebeasts must not like anything non Jordan/Nike

discount code and rewards points

What discount code? I've been trying multiple ones and the lowest I can get it down to is about $87ish shipped.

I'm using Winners circle points as well, but only lets me use one of them.

I've tried it while logged out as well, same result.

^ Tried the code and it works, but once I add my Winners Circle card it deletes the code and says I don't have enough before tax to use that code.

Damn

^ Good lookin' out. It still didn't let me use that code, but I was able to use RMN15 which wouldn't work on the normal site.

Got them for $83.76 shipped.

Thanks again.

Used RMN15 + a rewards certificate.. came out to $84.xx shipped! Love these type of releases. No hype. If only Jordan releases could be this easy.

i want these, but i want them at a discount, not looking to drop 120 + tax + shipping for them.

Do we know if any local stores are actually going to stock them?

lol these aren't even the ones he wore in the finals. i copped these a few years ago from eastbay, thinking they were. but these suck butt compared to the joints A.I. did 'the step' in

Back
Top Bottom