Reebok Big Hurt Retro First Look - via KATC

Buy 2 @ 60/ea get 1 free. Using outlet's VIP coupon($20 off) = 100+ tax. That's how I got my 3 pairs.

^^^Exactly how I got my 3 pairs, I saw the 3M pair but wasn't to impressed maybe they might be sitting next month that I drive by , clean house and resell since I see the hypeBz drolling over'em

Last edited:
Very nice display! 

Repped 
smokin.gif

My boy said places gotta restock of all colors and sizes. A few of my boys grabbed some.

Was hoping Sale would get another 10K game but ill take a complete game with the W. The man can pitch!! And much respect Buerle and still producing the way he does. But the reason to this post is that I finally busted these babies.
View media item 1617089

One of the greatest steals we were given when Reebok released them, with FT's logo and didn't ask or even compensate him. That ended really quick and those pairs went to the Reebok outlets. So glad I had one close and those prices were INSANELY cheap. I love breaking my pairs out from time to time (both OGs). It's usually the OGs who see them and ask about them or know what they are. And for a retro, they are REALLY comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom