Reebok InstaPump OG Retro 2014

just got my pair of garbstore insta pump furys. love em

Last edited:
Not bad at all, just a shame they don't use a real Graphlite, especially for the asking price. 

Well I stand incorrect about the Graphlite on the Fury, I am not a 100% sure, but I believe its real.

Last edited:
Politics x Reebok Insta Pump Fury “Rougarou”

The string of Reebok Insta Pump Fury collaborations within the Reebok Certified Network continues as we get an exclusive, official look at this masterpiece by U.S. shop Sneaker Politics. Drawing inspiration from the traditions and tales of the local scene is a method employed by many a sneaker boutique in past partnerships, but Politics has a sure upper hand – it’s located in one of the most folklore-rich areas in the world. The “Rougarou”, the focus of this upcoming sneaker, is a common legend throughout Louisiana, particularly in areas with a French origin; the story of this werewolf-like beast is that will hunt down and kill Catholics who don’t abide by the rules of Lent, while others believe the Rougarou to be more of a protector by doing away with only those with ill intent.

This spook story of the Rougarou is one that has been passed down through generations in the state’s prolific Cajun communities, areas that Sneaker Politics’ three locations call home. As the Politics crew recalls from these tales told to them as children, the design, which is half-werewolf and half-Swamp Thing, captures the feral appeal of the creature thanks to the brown pony hair upper and macabre mix of black, dark green, and sultry red. The timing of the release comes right in the middle of the Lent – April 11th at Sneaker Politics and April 12th at Reebok Certified Network retailers – and will be available in a wide range of sizes for $170. Continue on for a detailed gallery at the Sneaker Politics x Reebok Insta Pump Fury “Rougarou”, and stay tuned to Sneaker News for more exclusives and updates.

View media item 897356View media item 897357View media item 897358View media item 897359View media item 897360View media item 897361View media item 897362View media item 897363View media item 897364View media item 897365View media item 897366View media item 897367

The next spot in Reebok’s Certified Network to get their own version of the Reeebok Insta Pump Fury to play around with is Louisiana’s own Sneaker Politics, who have turned to the bayous of their native state for inspiration. What they came back with is the Reebok Insta Pump Fury “Rougarou”, which features a furry upper that riffs off the beast of Cajun legend of the same name. Sneaker Politics will of course have them first – their pairs will release on April 11th, with the rest of the Certified Network stocking them on the next day (Retail is $170). Continue reading for another set of images in the Reebok Insta Pump Fury “Rougarou” and watch for these at Sneaker Politics on Friday.

Politics x Reebok Insta Pump Fury “Rougarou”
Release Date: 04/11/14 (Politics only) 04/12/14 (Reebok Certified Network)
Price: $170

View media item 907925View media item 907926View media item 907927View media item 907928View media item 907929View media item 907930View media item 907931View media item 907932View media item 907933

Politics NOLA got no half sizes no 11s I ended up wedging my foot into a size 9 I'll never be able to pump the bladder but I got a pair

edit: got my right size from the online sale hoping the manager at the Nola store is nice and let's me return the one that's way too tight

Last edited:
Ended up getting the other cw as I couldn't find the grey one in my size.
these are the ones I wanted from the moment I saw the Garbstore pack.... 

smh... totally gave up even checking for them after all the other pairs dropped and they were nowhere to be found 

∆Its releasing only in Japan, limited in 1997 pairs, suppose to represent Jackie Chan's Fury ll.

Just ordered the 20th ann citrons 8)
Is excite.

Is there an all black pair of furys?

Love the Gundams.

View media item 924752
I wore my Politics pair today, I don't know if I'm wearing it wrong, but the material under the fur on my right shoe creased almost as soon as I put it on. Looks great on foot, but a little warm when the sun beats down on it. Changed out of it already, but will probably put them back on this evening since it's lent and I'm the hometown of the shoe.

Love the Gundams.

I wore my Politics pair today, I don't know if I'm wearing it wrong, but the material under the fur on my right shoe creased almost as soon as I put it on. Looks great on foot, but a little warm when the sun beats down on it. Changed out of it already, but will probably put them back on this evening since it's lent and I'm the hometown of the shoe.
I've only had one pair and it too creased right off the jump.... 

Anyone else get the Bodega furys this morning? They said on their blog only 300 pairs made, is that the production level for all these anniversary collabs?

Anyone else get the Bodega furys this morning? They said on their blog only 300 pairs made, is that the production level for all these anniversary collabs?

I haven't been able to get a straight answer, but that seems about right, these aren't really hard to get (compared to something like the Pump 20th Anniversary releases) yet shops that are getting them aren't getting a ton of inventory.

Love the Gundams.

Damn these looking hard af in this pic. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom