@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Just ordered.. repped for the info sir.. it's $20 shipping so your total will be $181.67 if you're in the us.. well  there goes one april pick up out of the way
Yeah I was debating when I saw the $20 shipping fee, but then I said F it. I've missed way too many recent releases that I wanted. Plus the bonus of getting them early kinda makes up for it!!

Gonna see if I can apply my $20 off FNL coupon on these. You guys think these will sell out or will they shelf warm for a while? Not really sure how Reebok product does.

Just ordered.. repped for the info sir.. it's $20 shipping so your total will be $181.67 if you're in the us.. well  there goes one april pick up out of the way
Yeah I was debating when I saw the $20 shipping fee, but then I said F it. I've missed way too many recent releases that I wanted. Plus the bonus of getting them early kinda makes up for it!!
Yeah man i debated for a minute when i seen the $20 shipping.. but then i figured ill pay almost $170 after tax any way so i jumped on it. glad i did to because as soon as i placed my order i went back to the site and the 9.5 wasn't there any more.. once again thanks for the heads up. i spent about a good 15 minutes making sure the site was legit too.. just wanted to make sure never dealt with them before 

Yeah man i debated for a minute when i seen the $20 shipping.. but then i figured ill pay almost $170 after tax any way so i jumped on it. glad i did to because as soon as i placed my order i went back to the site and the 9.5 wasn't there any more.. once again thanks for the heads up. i spent about a good 15 minutes making sure the site was legit too.. just wanted to make sure never dealt with them before 
No prom bro.... I never ordered from there either but I found the site on sneaker files authentic list, took me about 10-15 minutes too before I ordered, lol

Gonna see if I can apply my $20 off FNL coupon on these. You guys think these will sell out or will they shelf warm for a while? Not really sure how Reebok product does.
This was my plan too, but you really never know nowadays. look at the grant hills them flew.. i mean they weren't to hard to get, but they still sold out almost everywhere.. and i think these are more sought after then the hills

edit: According to sneaker news select retailers only.. here's the list.  Jimmy Jazz, Shiekh, Villa, City Gear, DTLR, Shoe Palace, and on Reebok.com

Last edited:
Wow so fnl nor eastbay is getting these? That would be unfortunate, wanted to use a coupon as well but Im ok paying retail because these are a must cop for me. Hoping theres enough made for the people that really want them and not those other guys.

Damn it!!! I missed that sz 9! They have an 8.5 but I don't know how these run >:/

Not trippin over these, got my Kemps with ease, my blue toe Questions below retail, I have faith I'll land these for retail.

It may be a good thing to wait it out, With the way Reeboks run you can never really tell how the sizing will be.

It may be a good thing to wait it out, With the way Reeboks run you can never really tell how the sizing will be.

I've found the Questions and Kamikaze IIs to fit TTS. So whatever size the bulk of your sneaker collection is - you go with it.

I feel like these will be like the og sonics kamikazes...only in these smaller boutiques...just my opinion I'm not sure

I hope they are widely avail...... vbut m sure they will be limited and gone within minutes......
So retail is 160? Dang

I hope they are widely avail...... vbut m sure they will be limited and gone within minutes......
So retail is 160? Dang

So retail is 160? Dang

Everybody that caught Solestop lastnight.. i just talked to them they told me they will be shipping out today 
wink.gif

Everybody that caught Solestop lastnight.. i just talked to them they told me they will be shipping out today 
wink.gif
super early. If you see any other presales please hit me up! I don't want to miss out on this release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom