@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

anyone who purchased this morning on reebok got a shipping email?? just got mine and it should be coming in on saturday!

I got my shipping confirmation; ordered this morning with a 20% off coupon. Won't get them until next Tuesday because I live out in California.

Anyone else think these are gonna sit in stores?

I hope so because I'm not going to be able to pick them up until next week. I want to use this reebok.com discount badly, though. Must. Wait. They might be all gone by then, which would be unfortunate. We'll see.

Mine says Saturday as well!!! Wow free shipping, discount, and fast shipping at that! And I was iffy about buying but after seeing that HD YouTube very happy I bought them, to go with my white pair

I placed my order using my phone with DreamTeamUSA's direction and it worked perfectly ! Came out roughly $138 !

Thanks again, DreamTeamUSA

And by the way, that method is still working fine on my end. 

Last edited:
Sorry guys, can't rep everyone back who repped me. Says I've used up my "reps" for the day. Either way I'm glad it worked out for all those people who missed out on that 25% this morning. I take it this thread is gonna be pretty quiet on the official release date of 8/30 considering just about everyone on here who wanted these already bought 'em for under retail.

Sorry guys, can't rep everyone back who repped me. Says I've used up my "reps" for the day. Either way I'm glad it worked out for all those people who missed out on that 25% this morning. I take it this thread is gonna be pretty quiet on the official release date of 8/30 considering just about everyone on here who wanted these already bought 'em for under retail.

repped again, lol

Dreamteam from downtown...
nthat.gif

Thanks man.  That was huge.  Now I can go to sleep instead of having to stay up and beat the rush at midnight, haha.

Peace,

J

Mine says Saturday as well!!! Wow free shipping, discount, and fast shipping at that! And I was iffy about buying but after seeing that HD YouTube very happy I bought them, to go with my white pair
I got my shipping confirmation; ordered this morning with a 20% off coupon. Won't get them until next Tuesday because I live out in California.
where does rbk ship from?

edit: so when they went live earlier the REEBOK25 code was allowed to be applied to the Shaq Attaqs? Then they shut it down?

Last edited by a moderator:
edit: so when they went live earlier the REEBOK25 code was allowed to be applied to the Shaq Attaqs? Then they shut it down?
Was allowed for a few hours, then not. Then they pulled the shoes all together. Put em back up, so code wouldn't work (so they thought), method to use code was posted a page or so back. Peeps still using the code with a few extra steps.

Get on it ASAP is you want em for less than retail.

Was allowed for a few hours, then not. Then they pulled the shoes all together. Put em back up, so code wouldn't work (so they thought), method to use code was posted a page or so back. Peeps still using the code with a few extra steps.

Get on it ASAP is you want em for less than retail.
ya I copped already but mine came out to $135.67 per DreamTeam instructions. I was wondering how to get them even cheaper....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom