@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Unds these today...Will definatly grab me another size 12 for the right price soon....

Anyone else having a hard time breaking these in? Maybe it's been a while since I've worn shoes with such dense foam.

Mine felt ready to go out of the box. I'm a bigger guy though---6'3" 200 lbs, and more real estate with size 14s
laugh.gif
  Maybe the extra length gives them more flex.

Last edited:
could pass as a warrior colorway
nthat.gif

confident those are gonna hit discounts fast so i'll get a pair eventually after they drop.

Yeah, he has no idea what's going on, why is he even involved? He's not even a real celebrity, he's just married to one, I just can't imagine any kids going "oooooh, Swizz wore those!"

We can disagree on the ASG Kamikaze I but I have to agree with you 100% on the above. This cat Swizz Beatz ain't even a D lister and what exactly has he contributed to hip hop to be given the role he has in Reebok?

^ This is a 100% true, Reebok was dead for over 15 years, this year was probably the best they had since early 90's. I just hope they will be smart and keep bringing out all the models I remember form that period. Man I really hope they hire someone with the same passion and knowledge like mine, they can create miracles.

Last edited:
Word, they haven't quite had that new tech shoe to carry the company. Closest they have are zigs. Whatever, I'll support reebok retros over JB retros any day

F the new tech I don't care a single bit about the Fuse, VacTech and all the rest of the BS, 90's is what's up, give me all the Pump, Hexalite and Graphlite and all that meters to me. Oh and JB will never have the same quality as Reebok retros and not for the same price for sure. 

Back
Top Bottom