@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Ill will get over it, plus I am sure in a few months they will release them online, like the first FOP.

trentbg trentbg
Was there an original number that the first FOP was supposed to be, 500, 1000 pairs? 500 for these is quite low, especially for an even like ASG.

That being said I might take a trip into NYC and see what is left if anything. As of now only the original RTA and OG Attaq have sold out day 1. Hoping the ASG doesn't attract everyone but who knows honestly?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
frown.gif

sick.gif

mean.gif

mad.gif

@trentbg
Was there an original number that the first FOP was supposed to be, 500, 1000 pairs? 500 for these is quite low, especially for an even like ASG.

That being said I might take a trip into NYC and see what is left if anything. As of now only the original RTA and OG Attaq have sold out day 1. Hoping the ASG doesn't attract everyone but who knows honestly?
I think the first release was way more than 500 pairs, those will sale in less than I day I think, there will be nothing left for online, but like I said, I will not be surprised if they make a lot more later this year. 

will they gonna dump the leftovers online from this release ??

As of now the release consists of 500 pairs of Shaq's and Kami's. a few of the Kami's are 750, but that's it. 4 days of the pop up store I don't anticipate anything being left online.

Honestly I do.
Torn between the Alamo and the shoe about crocus. Also thinking about sliding out of work for a half an hour but if there's a long line I'm screwed at work. This drop definitely favoring the unemployed reseller among us- not to judge.

Torn between the Alamo and the shoe about crocus. Also thinking about sliding out of work for a half an hour but if there's a long line I'm screwed at work. This drop definitely favoring the unemployed reseller among us- not to judge.

As Reebok fans we are excited but honestly I don't think these will move as fast as we might think. I could be wrong but...

I guess resellers will be ready and a lot of pairs will go straight to ebay. what a pity...
I know we all think this, but a lot of Reebok's recent collabs (Pump 25, upcoming Ventilator) were complete losses for reselling. There were supposed to be only 500 pairs per Pump 25 collab and they are still plentiful at many retailers even at 30-50% off.

Only the OG Attaq blew out the doors day 1 with the RTA. The "reverse" Attaq colors might be the only thing that propels them out the door quickly. But a lot of the reseller pairs haven't moved since release at high prices. I've seen boutiques with DS RTA's for $200. The original OFOP Attaq sold fairly well, but didn't move at outrageous prices, and Packer has pretty much a FSR online months later for $160.

With Nike's pack most likely taking most of the ASG purchasing attention along with JB nonsense, IMHO I think anyone willing to hit NYC should be ok.

Can't speak for possible online releases later.

I know we all think this, but a lot of Reebok's recent collabs (Pump 25, upcoming Ventilator) were complete losses for reselling. There were supposed to be only 500 pairs per Pump 25 collab and they are still plentiful at many retailers even at 30-50% off.

Only the OG Attaq blew out the doors day 1 with the RTA. The "reverse" Attaq colors might be the only thing that propels them out the door quickly. But a lot of the reseller pairs haven't moved since release at high prices. I've seen boutiques with DS RTA's for $200. The original OFOP Attaq sold fairly well, but didn't move at outrageous prices, and Packer has pretty much a FSR online months later for $160.

With Nike's pack most likely taking most of the ASG purchasing attention along with JB nonsense, IMHO I think anyone willing to hit NYC should be ok.

Can't speak for possible online releases later.
I agree but whenever it says limited to 500 or whatever number then resellers scent their chance. I don't think these will go for crazy prices on ebay (because let's face it, it's Reebok) but it's very well possible that a lot of pairs end up on ebay for 2-3times as much and don't get bought by anyone. For example there have been Packer x Reebok "Nique" pumps on ebay for years now asking for ridiculous prices. 

However I guess if you really want a pair and you're willing to spend a bit more or wait a while then you should be able to get a pair. 

btw I also dig all the other stuff they've come up with like the matching tanks, shorts etc. but I guess most people won't care about it which is a pity imo.

Last edited:
2swift4u 2swift4u
I'm really hoping they don't blow out the doors day 1. I'm trying to see if I can head in on Friday. I'm only about 25 minutes or so from the Token38 store. Hopefully I can call first, see what they have if anything.

I also agree that the matching gear is a nice touch and good to see Reebok venturing into that territory. However I think the average Reebok fan/consumer has a very different mentality than your average Nike consumer and I think the reebok stuff gets ignored while Nike people get bit by the #TeamMatchyMatchy bug...

THE BLOG @ TOKEN 38

TOKEN 38 RELEASE INFO (RULES & REGULATIONS)

The Token 38 Pop-Up Experience by Packer Shoes & Sneakersnstuff officially opens Wednesday - February 11th at 10am EST.

We are located at 63 West 38th Street, New York, NY 10018 on the ground level inside of the Refinery Hotel.

All product will be available for sale upon opening on a first come first served basis.

Purchases of all Token 38 co-branded product will be limited to one (1) item per style, per paying customer.

A Government, State or School issued ID will be required for all customers.

Anyone without proper identification will not be allowed in the store.

We are located in a private business district, we strongly ask all customers to respect the property of the Refinery Hotel and it's neighboring businesses prior, during and after store hours.

On dates of special in-store appearances, no one will be allowed in-store unless they are purchasing Token 38 co-branded apparel or footwear. This will be strongly enforced.

All product sold in the Token 38 Pop-Up Experience store and any subsequent online sales are deemed special release product, thus ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds returns, exchanges or website order cancellations will be accepted under any circumstance.

Damn, the spot will booming this week. Dudes will be trying to get kicks and boxes signed to drive up resell prices.

Back
Top Bottom