@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

It's real leather for sure, but they don't have a secondary layer behind it hence the excessive creasing. I suppose we have to take what we can get and it's 100X better than the rat/plastic trash they predominantly use. :rolleyes

shaqrules shaqrules , based on your namesake I'm glad you got your pair. But this HoF pair does NOT hold a candle to the classic White/Black-Azure pair you've also got pictured. :D

It's real leather for sure, but they don't have a secondary layer behind it hence the excessive creasing. I suppose we have to take what we can get and it's 100X better than the rat/plastic trash they predominantly use.
eyes.gif

@shaqrules, based on your namesake I'm glad you got your pair. But this HoF pair does NOT hold a candle to the classic White/Black-Azure pair you've also got pictured.
happy.gif
The shoes for sure have a backer and the same foam density as the OG. The leather lining compresses the foam a bit making the lining appear to be more thin. The wrinkling is just the textile used. It's just a super soft leather from Pellegrini. The metallic finish just highlights the contours of the material more.

Last edited:
I think this time around the Shaq Attaq's will sit. The White/Azure.

Only people really running the market are Adidas and Nike. Oh and high end brands.

The Attaq's will fly offline but in stores, they'll sit.

Yup, no marketing or promotion either. The re-retro of the 'Sonics' Kamikaze II was a bust as well.

Leather looks great but no to this idea

Seconded. Shaq Attaq should 'borrow' colourway blocking from the AJ VI & VII if they want to make any inspired type colourways.

Trent, these Shaq Attaq samples are kinda weak looking. The top row are decent $40 specials, but that lower right Yellow pair is horrendous.

Last edited:
why do they continue to BUTCHER classics?!?! imo, reebok messed the shaqnosis by producing crappy cw's. why destroy the shaq attaq i's "legacy?" leave it alone!!! if they want to dabble w/ other cw's, do it on a lesser iconic shoe. they have a bunch! like some on here, i'd rather have them release the preachers, dunk mobs, kamikaze i and ii, omni and after shocks in the OG, non-hypebeast/gimmick, colors.

^^^
Most of us feel the same way as you but they have to recuperate the tooling and production costs. 1 or 2 OG colourways simply won't cut it, so they churn out some colourways (90% of which have no cohesion or have some whack inspiration) to recuperate the former.

Thing is the retro+ colourways end up getting discounted massively so it makes you wonder how much of their original costs they recover but there must be a business case for it.

Shaqnosis, Kami I & Kami II were retroed quite subpar in hindsight vs. the Attaq (not even talking about the garbage colourways either). It's almost as if the ICE shoes (Preacher, Dunk Mob & Aftershock) should be left in the past as they are 100% guaranteed to be retroed shoddily.

Back
Top Bottom