@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

I think BAIT is a subsidiary and/or sister company of PYS. Not sure if they handle inventory how FTL/CHP/FTA/EST does as one large stock, but I know they were supposed to release online as well...

yeah their FB and Twitter stated a drop a midnight on their site, and I tried theirs as well as PYS. PYS came up but just with a size 10, BAIT never loaded for me at all ....
Yeah, I think BAIT had 5-sizes up with no available option to add through to cart. Not sure if it's still like that...

I got in on citygear multiple times but had the wrong address in...Just wasn't meant to be 
laugh.gif

Pretty glad I got a $220 pre-order in 3 weeks ago because this is just as bad as Foam, Jordan or Lebron releases.

Not at all came to my local spot two hours before release and still first in line...

If I did that when any release you just named I would walk away empty handed..

But I feel you gotta justify that 220

Reebok's customer service line "music" is worse torture than needles in my ear.
Sounds like somebody is strangling a cat that swallowed an out of tune violin.

Last edited:
wtf.

I went on Finish Line to get some Georgetown Questions, and the 11.5 swooped out from underneath me.  WTF.  Someone is having release withdrawals that's  the same size as me.

Not at all came to my local spot two hours before release and still first in line...

If I did that when any release you just named I would walk away empty handed..

But I feel you gotta justify that 220

I guess me being at work is my justification. And with our poor servers for our PC's, there was no trying to get them online at 8. Paying $60 for peace of mind is worth in my books. Might not be for others but to each his own....

foot locker on 34th got them...there was a line forming at about 7/8 pm last night...idk what time they opened...but im sure theyve been sold out or at least have too long of a line to supply everyone

People are confirming on Twitter that they gave out tickets last night. Its a wrap there.

Same here.....Just got my email confirmation as well :pimp: now im 2-30+ for online releases :lol: :smh:

I'm with you all the way on that 2-30+ online releases. I was thinking I had no shot at these. Today was a good day.

This shoe brings back so many memories. Mom was not paying for these when I was in 8th Grade, so I'm ecstatic that I was able to get them this go-around.

That moment when you realize you didn't have to get up hours early for a release :smh:

Was able to cop my pair from Walters. Probably about 15-20 people in line. Had to exchange my pair. The first pair I had was badly creased on both shoes. The right shoe had a huge separation between the midsole and the toebox. Looked like they'd separate and start flapping after just a few minutes of wear. The pair I ended up with was much better. Happy I was able to cop.

Called Reebok, sat forever on hold listening to "music" so awful it almost made me wanna kill myself.
People that got the sold out message, but were charged anyway, the charge is going to drop off in 48 hours.
Even if you go into your account on Reebok, and it gives an order, IF (AND ONLY IF) YOU SAW THE SOLD OUT MESSAGE AT THE END OF CHECKOUT, you're not getting them.

Lol where did all you reebok fans come from...I remember 2 years ago cats was saying reebok should close doors forever...smh

Called Reebok, sat forever on hold listening to "music" so awful it almost made me wanna kill myself.
People that got the sold out message, but were charged anyway, the charge is going to drop off in 48 hours.
Even if you go into your account on Reebok, and it gives an order, IF (AND ONLY IF) YOU SAW THE SOLD OUT MESSAGE AT THE END OF CHECKOUT, you're not getting them.

Im confused b ecuase i never saw the sold out message it just went through but never gave me a confirm. Im probably not gonna get it anyway

Back
Top Bottom