Regardless of how you feel about him...can we admit that Lil B has had a significant influence on ra

Clearly you have no clue what you're saying... he wasn't trolling anyone. He was in the studio with one of his idols, some one he admires and is a fan of. That verse was clearly just him being excited to even be featured on the same song as him. I smile every time I hear it, you can tell he was truly happy at that moment.

Ok Frank Ocean...you right, I have no clue what I'm talking about, carry on.

Where do you want meet up and box about it?

I'm in Texas Baby Paw, Come See Me bruh.

Pm sent.

Everything he writes I read as if a drunk person is talking
laugh.gif
@zube42
659.gif

thats a way different discussion but when did i ever say jesus was white?   another thing i could care less what religion you are but why would lil b take a christian prayer and change it and put a bunch of weird **** in it?   why doesnt he go mock other religions?   why just the christian faith?  and yes jesus was born a jew but im guessing you never actually read the bible.   So unless you actually read and studied the bible i dont think you should make some dumb *** comment about it.  It would be like me callin all muslims terrorist when actually there a peaceful religion.  
all i can say to you is DO THE KNOWLEDGE...here a start

I dont care about your so called religion bruh...the truth is the truth...the lyrics are right there...what are they saying?

you don't find your religion from rappers...just the people who uprooted you from your native language, enslaved you, and brought you here...Christianity is a joke...as are most who subscribe to it

heres another one for you

Last edited:
I dont care about your so called religion bruh...the truth is the truth...the lyrics are right there...what are they saying?
you don't find your religion from rappers...just the people who uprooted you from your native language, enslaved you, and brought you here...Christianity is a joke...as are most who subscribe to it
heres another one for you
you can have your opinions about any religion i dont care.  nobody forced me to believe in jesus just like no one forced you to believe in lil b as your god.  lmao every religion and every race has had slaves at one point of time.  some places in the world theres still slaves.   Just be happy that we are in the US where we have a freedom to believe in what we want.  you can show me all these rappers lyrics about Christians and i can show you Martin Luther King talking about Christianity.  your making this into a whole other subject trying to think your gonna prove some **** by having me listen to rap songs that christianity is a fake religion. lmao hahah wtf has Rass Kass done for society besides go to jail and get his *** whooped by the game?  What has Martin Luther done?  you can follow who you want as your idols and ill follow who i want. 

I'm still convinced that this whole Lil B popularity thing is a giant joke the world chose to pull on me. I will never understand it
mean.gif
I figured awhile ago that I would ask people in the real world if they have ever heard of Lil B, mind you these were people who ranged from the ages of 15-35; all whom were into Hip-Hop. I was surprised how many people have never heard of him and the majority of people that did know of him said he was hot garbage. I asked them how many songs they based their opinions off of and all of them said quite a few songs. I guess the only Lil B supporters I really know of reside on the web (mostly on NT).

I figured awhile ago that I would ask people in the real world if they have ever heard of Lil B, mind you these were people who ranged from the ages of 15-35; all whom were into Hip-Hop. I was surprised how many people have never heard of him and the majority of people that did know of him said he was hot garbage. I asked them how many songs they based their opinions off of and all of them said quite a few songs. I guess the only Lil B supporters I really know of reside on the web (mostly on NT).

:lol: :lol: This. But hey, that's the internet for you, where as soon as you log off, reality hits. I was even fooled by the internet for making me think Rick Ross is this other-worldly larger than life artist, when he's actually not, and this is coming from somebody who listens to a lot of his stuff. We all make mistakes.

This thread went all over the place :lol:

Thank you Basedgod.

Yo love him or hate him, can't you all see what Based God just did to you? He trolled all of you guys getting mad. There are two NTers literally arranging a fight sparked because of a Lil' B thread.

This dude trolled the whole rap game along with it's uptight fans. He brought back swag, he has worn the same shoes for two years, he has made the dumbest, most nonsensical rhymes seem poetic. He might have more girls willing to give it up than Chris Brown. At least more 18+.

I haven't listened to any of his material for a while, but the guy is a character. I like what he brings, because we aren't locked into the throwback/fitted hat/crack rap game anymore! It's ok to be different.

:lol: :lol: This. But hey, that's the internet for you, where as soon as you log off, reality hits. I was even fooled by the internet for making me think Rick Ross is this other-worldly larger than life artist, when he's actually not, and this is coming from somebody who listens to a lot of his stuff. We all make mistakes.
That's a great point actually. I was always convinced that people posting online led real lives in the real word, much like you and I do. I never realized that people that post on Niketalk and other online forums don't actually exist in real life.

:stoneface:

If you browsed FerrariChat all day, would you be surprised to see Toyota Camry's and Ford Explorer's instead of a sea of red Ferraris?

i gotta cosign with you on that OP
i dont even hate Lil B but dudes stayyy jockin him :smh:

That's a great point actually. I was always convinced that people posting online led real lives in the real word, much like you and I do. I never realized that people that post on Niketalk and other online forums don't actually exist in real life.
:stoneface:
If you browsed FerrariChat all day, would you be surprised to see Toyota Camry's and Ford Explorer's instead of a sea of red Ferraris?

I see the point you're attempting to make. The thing is, FerrariChat deals with (I'm assuming)Ferrari's, and the internet deals with...everything. It's not like people are solely looking at Lil' B vids and thinking "hey, this guy must be blowing up big time", they're getting on the internet in general and are pretty much being told that. So you had a bit of a point, you just badly messed up the analogy.

I see the point you're attempting to make. The thing is, FerrariChat deals with (I'm assuming)Ferrari's, and the internet deals with...everything. It's not like people are solely looking at Lil' B vids and thinking "hey, this guy must be blowing up big time", they're getting on the internet in general and are pretty much being told that. So you had a bit of a point, you just badly messed up the analogy.

FerrariChat deals with Ferraris, yes. And Lil B threads on Niketalk deal with Lil B.

I mean, just right now in the Music forum, the top threads concern Drake, Eminem, Lauryn Hill, Jazz, etc. It's not like the entire forum is filled with Lil B threads.

You act like the internet is a small place..."they're getting on the internet in general and are pretty much being told that". What does getting on the internet mean? If I go on yahoo.com Lil B doesn't show up in the news, Lebron does. If I go on Youtube, Justin Bieber shows up. If I go on WSJ, Romney might show up. And if I go on Niketalk, Lil B shows up...most likely, in a Lil B thread.

Dude, even the guy you quoted says "I was surprised how many people have never heard of him", and yet you want to claim anyone turning on their computer sees Lil B all over the place.

Plus, it's possible for him to be influential (and therefore show up a lot online) and have a small fanbase. I can't think of many Jackson Pollock fans, but a lot of people know about his work because he was so influential.

FerrariChat deals with Ferraris, yes. And Lil B threads on Niketalk deal with Lil B.
I mean, just right now in the Music forum, the top threads concern Drake, Eminem, Lauryn Hill, Jazz, etc. It's not like the entire forum is filled with Lil B threads.
You act like the internet is a small place..."they're getting on the internet in general and are pretty much being told that". What does getting on the internet mean? If I go on yahoo.com Lil B doesn't show up in the news, Lebron does. If I go on Youtube, Justin Bieber shows up. If I go on WSJ, Romney might show up. And if I go on Niketalk, Lil B shows up...most likely, in a Lil B thread.
Dude, even the guy you quoted says "I was surprised how many people have never heard of him", and yet you want to claim anyone turning on their computer sees Lil B all over the place.
Plus, it's possible for him to be influential (and therefore show up a lot online) and have a small fanbase. I can't think of many Jackson Pollock fans, but a lot of people know about his work because he was so influential.

Quite the opposite. I was referring to the internet being this massive place you get on to look at everything yet come across of a lot of the same stuff, just like you can go outside and be involved with any and everything...not just specifically going through Lil' B threads on NT. Your original comparison was wrong, but you just corrected it with your opening statement in this post. So in essence, we basically just agreed with each other. No need to jump to conclusions my friend, it's just a Lil' B thread :lol:, and he's not nearly as important as a 250+ page thread will lead you to believe.

well i just restated the comparison, so i don't see the logic...my point was that there are plenty of places online where you won't see lil b.
but yea, i agree, it's nothing to argue about (or even worse, want to fight about :lol:)...i just irks me that people are so quick to discredit someone who has had an influence, regardless of whether we like/dislike his music.

For people thinking that it's impossible for Rick Ross to have the slightest idea about Lil B, let's not forget that he is signing a roster of rappers who garnered a lot of attention on the internet first (Wale, Staley, Rockie Fresh).
It's also not far-fetched to think that others may have take certain elements from Lil B. We all know that Soulja Boy did it with "Pretty Boy Swag" and made a "hit" out of it.
:rofl: at this turning into a sub-religion thread too. Were's Anton and Silly when you need them?

B got dudes arguing about everything in this thread 
laugh.gif

people take the ridiculous things he says so serious, instead of focusing that energy on the positivity he's trying to spread

p.s. michigan just tell me you're joking... you sound very butthurt that he calls himself the BasedGod

Back
Top Bottom