Reggie Miller announcing is the worst thing to happen to the NBA since leaving NBC

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Originally Posted by CP1708

I wish Bill Walton still did games. 

"throw it down big fella, throw it down"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

walton was that dude

That Bill Walton and Snapper Jones combo 
pimp.gif

Love Jim Barnett word to all my warriors fans. reggie on the other hand, I hope he never commentates again. I would say bring back walton but I know david stern wouldn't hear it cus walton just speaks the truth and the nba is messed up these days. Walton would be calling refs wrong calls left and right

Love Jim Barnett word to all my warriors fans. reggie on the other hand, I hope he never commentates again. I would say bring back walton but I know david stern wouldn't hear it cus walton just speaks the truth and the nba is messed up these days. Walton would be calling refs wrong calls left and right

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

As much as I hate Reggie Miller's commentary, I despise Mark Jackson's more.

"Mama, there goes that man."
"If I'm (insert player/team's name here)..."
"You talk about..."
"THE BASKETBALL."

- Boi Stop

- Mark Jackson is appreciated.

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

As much as I hate Reggie Miller's commentary, I despise Mark Jackson's more.

"Mama, there goes that man."
"If I'm (insert player/team's name here)..."
"You talk about..."
"THE BASKETBALL."

- Boi Stop

- Mark Jackson is appreciated.

Someone said it earlier and I agree: You guys definitely hate EVERYBODY.
laugh.gif

(Except Marv & Czar... I haven't seen one negative post about either of them yet).

Anyway, I actually enjoy each person's unique style. I crack up over some of their gimmicks and character traits:

- Reggie's screeching and high-school cheerleader-like enthusiasm when a superstar makes a spectacular play.
- Harlan's over-the-top bellowing.
- Hubie's "teaching" and referring to most players as "the young man".
- JVG's quick wit, humor, and self-flagellation.
- Breen's "BANG!", his never ending defense of the refs, and as someone else said, his over-reaction on every hard foul.
- Jackson's "hand down, man down", "mama there goes that man", and "you're better than that". All in that monotone voice.
- Kerr's dweeby "aww shucks" attitude mixed in with his stone cold brutal honesty at times.
- Doris Burke and her "horny" comments and description of player physiques like a @+!@% in heat ALWAYS crack me up.

I appreciate them all equally.
laugh.gif

Dream lineup is Czar, Marv, and JVG. They were great the 1st time around.

Someone said it earlier and I agree: You guys definitely hate EVERYBODY.
laugh.gif

(Except Marv & Czar... I haven't seen one negative post about either of them yet).

Anyway, I actually enjoy each person's unique style. I crack up over some of their gimmicks and character traits:

- Reggie's screeching and high-school cheerleader-like enthusiasm when a superstar makes a spectacular play.
- Harlan's over-the-top bellowing.
- Hubie's "teaching" and referring to most players as "the young man".
- JVG's quick wit, humor, and self-flagellation.
- Breen's "BANG!", his never ending defense of the refs, and as someone else said, his over-reaction on every hard foul.
- Jackson's "hand down, man down", "mama there goes that man", and "you're better than that". All in that monotone voice.
- Kerr's dweeby "aww shucks" attitude mixed in with his stone cold brutal honesty at times.
- Doris Burke and her "horny" comments and description of player physiques like a @+!@% in heat ALWAYS crack me up.

I appreciate them all equally.
laugh.gif

Dream lineup is Czar, Marv, and JVG. They were great the 1st time around.

KG and Ray Ray on a 2-on-1 FB vs. LeBron

Reggie: That was the slowest 2-on-1 I think I have ever seen
Harlan: Who cares? They got the foul.

Funny that KG missed both FT's and Reggie said, "They could have had 2 automatic points."
laugh.gif

KG and Ray Ray on a 2-on-1 FB vs. LeBron

Reggie: That was the slowest 2-on-1 I think I have ever seen
Harlan: Who cares? They got the foul.

Funny that KG missed both FT's and Reggie said, "They could have had 2 automatic points."
laugh.gif

Reggie is bad
Mark Jackson is just okay.

I think Doris gets a lot of flame just because she's a woman. She knows the game, and analyzes it very well.

Kevin kallabo (SP?) is very underrated as well. He's pretty good.

Marv Albert and Czar are extremely overrated

Stu Scott just tries to hard.

And as far as who are the best, commentating is Kevin Harlan and Color is Hubie Without a doubt. Hubie is 
pimp.gif

Reggie is bad
Mark Jackson is just okay.

I think Doris gets a lot of flame just because she's a woman. She knows the game, and analyzes it very well.

Kevin kallabo (SP?) is very underrated as well. He's pretty good.

Marv Albert and Czar are extremely overrated

Stu Scott just tries to hard.

And as far as who are the best, commentating is Kevin Harlan and Color is Hubie Without a doubt. Hubie is 
pimp.gif

Get this salty, sour, "I want to see anyone who played against me not get a ring because I didn't" clown off TV PLEASE.

Get this salty, sour, "I want to see anyone who played against me not get a ring because I didn't" clown off TV PLEASE.

Back
Top Bottom