Regret List: Why did I buy these?

the amare af1's. brown pink and purple. what the heck was i thinking... Also have a pair of terminator vintage i do not wear.

Jordan Fusion Comfort AM 12 or whatever the hell theyre called. I got them ds for like 50 shipped and am still mad

Nike Toki MD, got a navy pair with white sole and a silver pair with white sole, the silver pair is still ds in the box

Nike Kaws AF1 and Nike Brazil World Cup AF1, both in their box Ds and vvnds, never wore them

Bobbita Garcia AF1 Highs, the beef and brocolli colorway. I don't even know where the hell they are and don't care. That's how much I ended up liking those

LeBron Zoom Soldier Vs (I think, might have been the 4s, but the Soldiers all suck)

Polo duck boots in the brown with grey and black and darker brown hightops

Polo Lander boot shoes

Converse Sea Star boot shoes, still got them ds in the box, 2 pairs actually I think

why do so many people regret buying the Oreo VI's? I've been thinking about buying them, but no one is really stating WHY they regret buying them

Originally Posted by Djhyper66

regrets
pippen "red" Alstar game shoe Air mestro worn them once, super nasty color!!!
kobe VII Xmas day size 10, worn them once,
stussy dunk Pink and brown worn them once
jordan 19 lows
Jordan 2 mellows
jordan 2 white red

that like 700-800 dollars wasted on shoes I wont wear!!

eek.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by omegagamer2

mjpaftermath04 wrote:

The pictures of them looked really good, but in person the quality was really bad and they looked like fake Jordans to me.
oh crap, that's not good. Are the VI Carmines and Oreos like that too?

IMO the Oreos weren't that bad, a couple of my friends had them and they were decent. I've never seen the Carmines in person so I wouldn't be able to give you my thoughts on that. 

Originally Posted by papercash

man I bought alot of terrible shoes smh... Orion 7s, Red Griffey Max 1, Cardinal 7s (2011 Version), I could go on all day off jordans alone
you buggin b, them joints is fire.

Originally Posted by hugebird

b8mzq.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Unfortunately, Kicksology didn't review these before I gave the advice to my coach to make these the team shoes for the team that season. They lasted two games for me, and most of the people who played more than 5 minutes a game followed suit. Seriously, the worst ball shoes, probably ever.

if you had a high arch these were magical to play in..i got 3 pairs
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

2 pairs of Free Runs and Air Force 25's at the outlet...
tired.gif

free runs are nice though. real comfortable aren't they? I'm trying to cop the 2+.

Back
Top Bottom