Regret Nah,Lesson Learned(Results In).Vol. STD

I hope this is a troll thread. I'll never understand 1 night stands. No one, male or female, with standards would do that. The fact that either of you was willing to risk doing that raw under those circumstances makes me not feel bad for either of you.

I hope this is a troll thread. I'll never understand 1 night stands. No one, male or female, with standards would do that. The fact that either of you was willing to risk doing that raw under those circumstances makes me not feel bad for either of you.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

lol, she said %!@+ yo sti

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

lol, she said %!@+ yo sti

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
.... dude i'm guessing you kissed her also ????....  you gotta watch out for herpes too if not RIP.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
.... dude i'm guessing you kissed her also ????....  you gotta watch out for herpes too if not RIP.

Originally Posted by do work son

179616_184983001524235_100000376101049_515807_7006995_n.jpg

rip OP
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
 Not even funny. I bet if shoes were switched you would not be laughing at this matter. You would be all   " 
sick.gif
  what is coming out of my johnny
frown.gif
, it burns too, Oh Em Gee
mad.gif
 that broad from last night infected me
eek.gif
 Oh Em Gee do I go and tell NikeTalk everything
embarassed.gif
 or should I see a real Doctor and get my Johnny Boy fixed ASAP
ohwell.gif
?

Originally Posted by do work son

179616_184983001524235_100000376101049_515807_7006995_n.jpg

rip OP
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
 Not even funny. I bet if shoes were switched you would not be laughing at this matter. You would be all   " 
sick.gif
  what is coming out of my johnny
frown.gif
, it burns too, Oh Em Gee
mad.gif
 that broad from last night infected me
eek.gif
 Oh Em Gee do I go and tell NikeTalk everything
embarassed.gif
 or should I see a real Doctor and get my Johnny Boy fixed ASAP
ohwell.gif
?