Relationships : Whats "keeping them (your partner) in check" and whats "being too controlling/crazy"

I do too... but it seems NT is the only place that knows the term.

I use that in real life, and people be like "What the hell did you just say?" :smh: They're not cool.

My girls uses it though... she be like "Wanna smash when I get home?" I'm like :smokin

Smash is a NT term never heard it used outside of here :lol:

I hear it pretty frequently outside of NT

This. People were saying "smash" when I was in middle school (2003)

Made out is funny as hell to me. :lol:

Hooked up is funny as hell to me. :lol:

Nobody says , "Hit" anymore? Would you hit?

"Smashed" just always sounded, "I am trying to sound cool and used forced slang here" to me.

Probably first started using it in HS. Lots of my friends used it so didn't think much of it.

Definitely used hit as well.

One of my friend used beat as in "Did you beat those cheeks"

NTs influence has been the whole yns thing which me and Ecook troll NT and non NT members with

Treat others how they treat you. Keep it moving man. Nothing to go over 3 pages about.

Take OP's situation. She was out of line for that. He should tell her, "Don't play with me like that." Simple as that. Has NOTHING to do with insecurity or being controlling.

If you don't like something, speak up. Some of you dudes don't like stuff but keep it inside because you don't want to appear to be "insecure." But if something bothers you, speak up and stop just taking it because "men aren't supposed to complain." Not saying cry about everything but you can't just let disrespect happen in the name of machismo.
Nah, setting rules for someone who isn't your girlfriend is controlling.

Take OP's situation. She was out of line for that. He should tell her, "Don't play with me like that." Simple as that. Has NOTHING to do with insecurity or being controlling.

If you don't like something, speak up. Some of you dudes don't like stuff but keep it inside because you don't want to appear to be "insecure." But if something bothers you, speak up and stop just taking it because "men aren't supposed to complain." Not saying cry about everything but you can't just let disrespect happen in the name of machismo.
Nah, setting rules for someone who isn't your girlfriend is controlling.

I don't think DC is saying to set rules but just to speak up and tell her that you don't like that.

In my opinion that's better than ignoring it if you don't like it or stooping to her level and playing her silly games.

I don't think DC is saying to set rules but just to speak up and tell her that you don't like that.

In my opinion that's better than ignoring it if you don't like it or stooping to her level and playing her silly games.

I agree, that's why you wait until you get in the car and say listen I wasn't feeling that and move on. You don't cause a scene like a female would do :lol:

Last edited:

I agree, that's why you wait until you get in the car and say listen I wasn't feeling that and move on. You don't cause a scene like a female would do :lol:

Agreed, his story does sound crazy like there was a huge scene in the middle of wherever they were at with a bunch of shouting and screaming.

Speaking up and telling her you don't like it is quite different than flipping out and causing a scene. That was the real problem. And it's even worse when you're not in a relationship with the girl.

Smh since when did the term "hookup" not mean boyfriend and girlfriend??? Thats how I use it. Ive never known people to use "hookup" as in hitting it. Theyll just "hit", "smash", "yok", " whatever. But yea we were boyfriend and girlfriend. Meaning she was my girl :stoneface:

#NTconfusion :stoneface:

You know damn well he just said some ******** to try and back his claims. Hooking up doesn't mean bf/gf anywhere.

Last edited:
Smh since when did the term "hookup" not mean boyfriend and girlfriend??? Thats how I use it. Ive never known people to use "hookup" as in hitting it. Theyll just "hit", "smash", "yok", " whatever. But yea we were boyfriend and girlfriend. Meaning she was my girl :stoneface:

#NTconfusion :stoneface:

That was used all in time in college. In my experience it was usually white people using it that way

"How was that party at Kappa Sig bro?"

"Sick, dude. Ran into that hot blonde from Pi Phi and we hoooked up"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hooking+up

Last edited:
Hooked up though? Eww

If you and someone are just enjoying each other's company = Chilling

If you and someone are having sexual relations = *******

Last edited:
This is why I don't recommend people to be in relationships. The great things you see in your significant other when both of y'all were single, will likely soon disappear soon after y'all make it official. Why do mthings gradually change after sometime being with each other? One word. Comfort.

"Smashed" stays in my vocabulary.

I can't stand when people say "hooked up" and they don't mean sex. If "hooked up" comes outta my mouth, it means I smashed. 

Yall can fake if you want and throw around that insecure word, like yall love to do. But you have to give rules sometime man. Let her know what she can and can't do because the last dude might have "allowed" (yes allowed) her to get away with certain things you don't appreciate.

But yall can fake for the masses.
When you talk like this you make it seem like the chick has to be with you. She doesn't. Just end it.

Unless a shorty is joking it's usually soft dudes that get tried like this. The same type getting their *** squeezed during head and then getting their *** pushed in.

When you talk like this you make it seem like the chick has to be with you. She doesn't. Just end it.

Unless a shorty is joking it's usually soft dudes that get tried like this. The same type getting their *** squeezed during head and then getting their *** pushed in.
I don't understand what you just typed man. I read it 4 times. Not trying to be funny

The same type getting their *** squeezed during head

This sounds bomb as hell...

What you talk about?? :stoneface:
You like to get your butt cheeks squeezed during head?

:smh: :rolleyes

View media item 1100198

Guess your girl be pushing the panic button too then?

I don't understand what you just typed man. I read it 4 times. Not trying to be funny
What don't you understand?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom