Release date for Nike Dunk Red October ???

Anyone know what the release date is for these Dunks ? 

Loving the concept, especially the lace tips! Just needed a midstrap in my opinion :smile:

Comparing-the-Red-October-Nike-Dunk-High-and-Yeezy-2-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, at least I have time to save up for them!

Although I would hope that they would be the same price as the other dunk highs releasing at the moment (like 130)

My favorite color is red, so I'm getting these for that reason only. I already know people will try to buy to resell just because it using the same material as the Yeezys. Hopefully it's no hype but I doubt it.

The hype on these is gonna be pretty big unfortunately, just because of the name and the fact that it's pretty much an exact copy of the Red Yeezy.

I actually prefer these to the Yeezy but I know it's going to be tough trying to cop, basically people are already calling them the "poor man's Yeezy" so I think they will be bought and put straight on the resell market, I really don't wanna end up having to pay 3x retail for these though!

The hype on these is gonna be pretty big unfortunately, just because of the name and the fact that it's pretty much an exact copy of the Red Yeezy.

I actually prefer these to the Yeezy but I know it's going to be tough trying to cop, basically people are already calling them the "poor man's Yeezy" so I think they will be bought and put straight on the resell market, I really don't wanna end up having to pay 3x retail for these though!
anything red (Flysteppers, which i own) and looks like the Y2 will be called the poor man's Yeezy. Which is funny, because the shoe is only $250 retail. I love the lace tips. I'll be gunning for them on release date. 

There is now a size 12 up on the site! Grab a pair before it's too late ^^

Must've been to late. It shows 11-12 in white, but when I add 12 to cart, tells me sold out. Ill just keep trying it throughout the day. Hopefully they pop up at other spots soon.

this is a strange release.. I really hope some more big retailers will get them. I´m in the EU, hoping to get my hands on them soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom