Release Date Thread?

Sup NT. I've been MIA for more than a minute. Just wondering why there is no more release date thread or if it just isnt stickied anymore. Couldnt find anything in search

Sup NT. I've been MIA for more than a minute. Just wondering why there is no more release date thread or if it just isnt stickied anymore. Couldnt find anything in search

It was never updated and I never had time to create a new one.......If you wanna take the lead on this, be my guest.

It was never updated and I never had time to create a new one.......If you wanna take the lead on this, be my guest.

oh man I'm so outta the game right now I couldnt even make a good contribution. Thanks for lettin me know what the deal was

oh man I'm so outta the game right now I couldnt even make a good contribution. Thanks for lettin me know what the deal was

why make a new one when every other sneaker site will update with one anyway? who hasn't gotten a release reminder in their inbox?

why make a new one when every other sneaker site will update with one anyway? who hasn't gotten a release reminder in their inbox?

Originally Posted by crup a holic

because.. NT> anyother sneaker site

Originally Posted by crup a holic

because.. NT> anyother sneaker site

This should be the new release date thread! One thread would be easier than going through each and every thread to find out the release dates.

This should be the new release date thread! One thread would be easier than going through each and every thread to find out the release dates.

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

Yea, I agree.  We don't want to give hits to those other sites as much as we want to give hits to NT!

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

Yea, I agree.  We don't want to give hits to those other sites as much as we want to give hits to NT!

Back
Top Bottom