Remastered chrome 8s .... Vol soon come

A pic from @realchickenwop on Instagram....

(I got it from TSG though...)

They said the entire shoe is nubuck suede, I'm NOT sure though....

Like I said before, I think it's a MIXTURE of both.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but in that video did she say these had 3M? On certain pics these look like they have it on the side panels. Maybe I'm trippin'?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by MarzThaRealist
 ​
 ​
 ​
Baby mom looking real good in this video 
pimp.gif

These are going to have THE EXACT SAME material that's used on the 15' aquas. Whether it's durabuck or nubuck it will be the same. To think anything otherwise would be crazy. Let's not start doing that in this thread. These are looking nice though. Looking to copp for sure.

These are going to have THE EXACT SAME material that's used on the 15' aquas. Whether it's durabuck or nubuck it will be the same. To think anything otherwise would be crazy. Let's not start doing that in this thread. These are looking nice though. Looking to copp for sure.
I'm guessing you have both in hand right? Because if not I'm sure in the coming weeks you'll come to realize that they are two diff materials used in both shoes. Look closely at both pairs

That also looks like a GS size

In the Erika clip they look durabuck, and you can tell by the edges being white.

Hopefully everybody cops the 72-10s and we can all casuuallu ealk in and check the materials out

Hopefully everybody cops the 72-10s and we can all casuuallu ealk in and check the materials out
Since these are dropping the day after x mas, it's a gonna b a mad house anyway with all the people out spending that x mas money and doing returns and all that. Jus hope people don't jump on these because they got a bunch of x mas money....

Since these are dropping the day after x mas, it's a gonna b a mad house anyway with all the people out spending that x mas money and doing returns and all that. Jus hope people don't jump on these because they got a bunch of x mas money....

I don't appreciate that aspect at all, because stores open at 6 and malls will be packed. It's going to be a hassle to pick up your kicks even if you won a raffle.

I don't appreciate that aspect at all, because stores open at 6 and malls will be packed. It's going to be a hassle to pick up your kicks even if you won a raffle.
Lol yup. It's the first thing I thought about when I saw the RD...ill prolly cop online to avoid that madness...

These Chromes are exactly the same as the 2013 Suns, NUBUCK all around except for the straps which are DURABUCK.
c55150a0_image.jpeg

This years Aquas are exactly the same as the 2013 Playoffs (above), all DURABUCK like the 1993s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom