Remastered chrome 8s .... Vol soon come

Legit hella excited for these. Cant stop wearing my aquas jb did a great job....also now im missing my suns/ citrus. Gonna have to recop those

​
Repped to the FULLEST @AirThompson....
 ​
I was goin' cop too, until I seen the material that was used in that Erica vid....
 ​
I'm so TIRED of the Ashford Lawerence nubuck/suede we've been gettin' on retro's for the last 5-6 years...
 ​
We've should've KNOWN JB was goin' to fleece us in SOME way @AirThompson...
 ​
H***, we're LUCKY we got durabuck on the Aqua's.
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
They we're probably like "Give them good material on the Aqua's, and give them the ASHY LARRY treatment on the Chromes"
 ​
Y'all already know with JB's sheisty a*****, they're NOT givin' you BOTH...
 ​
Ah well, MONEY saved...

Last edited:
Not to sound snoody but these don't have the ashy Larry Nubuck. JB hasn't used that in some years. The stuff that's on these chromes and that was on last year's Infrareds was not the ashy crap from the 2010 Infrareds. While it's still Nubuck, it's s very short haired Nubuck that kindve looks like Durabuck. Apparently these chromes have the same exact materials as the sun's 8s had minus the grey suede heel. If I could find these for discount next year or later this year I may try to scoop these, I love all 8s, except the three peats

Last edited:
I actually feel the same Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ . I'm really just trying to get the Black/cement grey Flight 89s at the moment. My money is SUPER funny right now, so $110 is more reasonable than $190 plus tax. I'll worry about the Chrome 8's later. H***, I have to wait until the 18th, and POSSIBLY even longer, to just cop the Flights.

Last edited:
If Chromes don't have durabuck then it's a easy pass for me. Now that JB showed us they can indeed do durabuck: Charcoal 7, Bordeaux, Aquas, etc. I'm never settling for that struggle nubuck/suede garbage!

these have to be the same as the aqua's ... will cop when I see that they are

Def not feeling the struggle buck. Not the same material as the Aquas. Super let down.

View media item 1816493

Last edited:
If Chromes don't have durabuck then it's a easy pass for me. Now that JB showed us they can indeed do durabuck: Charcoal 7, Bordeaux, Aquas, etc. I'm never settling for that struggle nubuck/suede garbage!

these have to be the same as the aqua's ... will cop when I see that they are

Def not feeling the struggle buck. Not the same material as the Aquas. Super let down.

View media item 1816493

Puts gun bak in its holster .....

A lot of people won't be copping these with the Yeezy and Jordan 72-10 dropping. I want to see them for myself in person before I make my decision. I would buy these under retail.

Last edited:
I'm in :smokin memories of 2003 bumping GRODT, baggy *** sweats and these ****** with the spurs jersey :smokin

A lot of people won't be copping these with the Yeezy and Jordan 72-10 dropping. I want to see them for myself in person before I make my decision. I would buy these under retail.

Yeezy's, Jordan 11's, the fact these are an 8, the fact they're the Chromes out of the 8's, etc. But in general, right now is a golden age for people that want any of these shoes. Pretty much all the jays that have recently come out are still easily found in stores or online for retail. Bless the person that actually liked every single colorway/retro, because he/she must be happy as a kid in a candy shop right now. :lol: No lie, I love seeing pics on instagram and facebook with a bunch of retros sitting in stores for whoever wants them.

^^^ I feel you Cold. Man this is mad disappointing. Half the pairs prescuffed too
mean.gif
I feel you both @AirThompson & @ColdCity, they've got that pre-scuffed Black/Infrared 6 suede. A huge disappointment,
mean.gif
but y'all already know how JB is with the half-a***ing. If they would've had the exact same durabuck as the 2013 Playoffs 8s, they'd be super must cops. No way would anyone on here pass them up, including myself.

Last edited:
I feel you both @AirThompson
& @ColdCity
, they've got that pre-scuffed Black/Infrared 6 suede. A huge disappointment,
:smh: but y'all already know how JB is with the half-a***ing. If they would've had the exact same durabuck as the 2013 Playoffs 8s, they'd be super must cops. No way would anyone on here pass them up, including myself.
people would still pass. I get your point though.

Besides, I just copped the Air Trainer SC II "Raiders" that came out 4 years ago. I've been looking for em in a size 12 for the longest. Also, back at the beginning of summer, I finally got doubles each of my all-time favorite Nike shoe the Black/Metallic Sliver & White Vandals (Kyle Reese's). I got the 2002 retros, and the 2015's that released back in June. So honestly, I don't really need the Chromes. If they made the entire shoe durabuck though, I'd be tempted to do something real impulsive.
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Strap holder isn't even chrome anymore :smh:
WTF, isn't that what made the Chome 8 , well, chrome?

Forgot to even mention that. It's more of a gunmetal that shiny chrome like the '03. Def was a head scratcher. At this point I think JB messes up purposely to keep the door open for a proper retro. I'm convinced. The sparkle is def better looking on these. More discreet and it pops well with grey.

Back
Top Bottom