Remastered chrome 8s .... Vol soon come

Damn I've wanted these since middle school when they came out but I could never afford js as a kid, tried many times to grab the 03s years later but never pulled the trigger. I won a raffle at sheikh and just went to pick them up smh quality is so much worse the aquas, the glue stains on the midsole were just embarrassing. That was the hardest pair ever to leave in store but at that price I just can't. They should be ashamed that they call it quality control over there it's an absolute joke

assuming there's no discount codes to use on these and the aquas?
nerd.gif

Damn I've wanted these since middle school when they came out but I could never afford js as a kid, tried many times to grab the 03s years later but never pulled the trigger. I won a raffle at sheikh and just went to pick them up smh quality is so much worse the aquas, the glue stains on the midsole were just embarrassing. That was the hardest pair ever to leave in store but at that price I just can't. They should be ashamed that they call it quality control over there it's an absolute joke

Didn't try to look at another pair?

I had no problems with mine.

could it be that this is the stopping price at least for 1 year for JB? usually by now there would have been a $10-$20 price jump.... maybe they are taking the complaints into consideration? or maybe that's exactly what they want us to think. They will just increase it by 20 every 2 years instead of 10 every year. lower it by 20 and ill start copping again JB if you listening.

Last edited:
I don't understand why Finishline is still down. I have a $20 code I'm trying to use and I can't even get on their homepage.

I don't understand why Finishline is still down. I have a $20 code I'm trying to use and I can't even get on their homepage.
Had that same issue when I was picking em up around 12-1230. Cashier said just bring the receipt back with code # & hed kick me $20 back.

king16 king16
Went thru 5 pair , on that mix matching to get my girl a crisp pair, definitely lacking over the QC dept.

What else is new!?!

Last edited:
could it be that this is the stopping price at least for 1 year for JB? usually by now there would have been a $10-$20 price jump.... maybe they are taking the complaints into consideration? or maybe that's exactly what they want us to think. They will just increase it by 20 every 2 years instead of 10 every year. lower it by 20 and ill start copping again JB if you listening.

I think so. The 12s coming out in February are still 190.

man i was trying to order them online through fnl also to use my gift card and wouldnt go through, just said ****it and bought them from ftl

Yo, been wanting these jawns since 03 when i seen Bonzi Wells rockin these with the Blazers. Excited that I was able to hit my Ftl and cop with extreme ease.

Back
Top Bottom