Remastered chrome 8s .... Vol soon come

Will cop a 3rd pair if they could be had @ $130...mark my words

Same. 8s just didn't have as much demand as JB thought...

People always say 8's are the least favorite retro. I beg to differ. I think retro 2's,7's, and 10's are the least favorite Jordan retro's.

I personally only like the Don C. 2's. 10's crease too much and 7's just aren't appealing.
2s definitely. but even the non gr 7s only sell for about retail too

2s definitely. but even the non gr 7s only sell for about retail too

2011 Bord 7s had a pretty high resale prior to the 2015 retro though, same with Hares. The popularity of the 7s seems to be VERY dependent on the cw (unlike models like the 4s or 6s where most cws sellout quickly/don't sit very long). Plus JB released those awful True Flights that look like knockoff 7s so maybe a lot of people who want 7s but don't want to spend the money on (or wait for) a proper retro 7 release get those instead..

So, with all the expenses of the holidays , plus dropping $880 on Js from Black friday til the 19th of Dec. 2015, I slept on getting a pair of chromes for my self. Now that my funds are replinished , I decided to grab a pair of these to wear once my '03s are dead. I actually had a hard time finding these in my size, but got em today for $140
($50 Bonus card from work).
View media item 1867139

Last edited:
Last edited:
Just bought a pair of 1's and I need to save for next month 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom