Remastered chrome 8s .... Vol soon come

Yea I get the same reaction when I wear my Jordan 12 Flu Games! And UMD is nice in the spring/fall/summer but is horrible in winter months to walk around that campus lol.

You ain't livin til you meat a girl in the cluck-u bathroom

Something looks off about these shoes. I can't put my finger on it though. Is it the toe box being longer or they just don't look like the 2003's. It's something and I'm hoping these are UA's and the not the real deal.

Something looks off about these shoes. I can't put my finger on it though. Is it the toe box being longer or they just don't look like the 2003's. It's something and I'm hoping these are UA's and the not the real deal.

I see what you're talking about, that 11.5 looks like a 12.5

Those perforations are kinda distraction on this version but idc, still need to cop these. Easily my favorite 8s

This is going to be one of those shoes that's going to be affected look wise from the lack of that old school thick, jet black durabuck with the white rands. I don't think they've used it since the DMP VI in 2006

Last edited:
This is going to be one of those shoes that's going to be affected look wise from the lack of that old school thick, jet black durabuck with the white rands. I don't think they've used it since the DMP VI in 2006

The 2007 metallic 5 had that type of dura buck
And the black supreme 5 that just release

They have a suggest retail tag which means they're likely legit. They def look off. Maybe its because theyre a sz 11.5. The lack of chrome on the tabs is dissapointing, the midsole grey paint looks dull just like the '12 Playoffs compared to the '07.

The 2007 metallic 5 had that type of dura buck
And the black supreme 5 that just release

The Metalics had the same dull grey as the Aqua 8s. Idk about the Supremes. The Playoffs from 07 got it close.

These are not the same material as the retros from 2008-prior. Look at the color and how it looks embossed on the ridges compared to the 2015. I believe the 2015 material is the same as the 2014 infrared 6s or the Bordeaux's from this yearView media item 1761789

They are not the same as the when they first released. NIKE/JB is not ever gonna give us
what they originally gave us once before. The entire shoe is way different finally you guys are
starting to see this "Remastered" theme is better than what was releasing since '09-'14 but
still not OG status.
Every time A retro is Re-made to be retroed again they will always change it up for those who
Collect and still have DS. So it doesn't depreciate the OG or first retro release.

Last edited:
They are not the same as the when they first released. NIKE/JB is not ever gonna give us
what they originally gave us once before. The entire shoe is way different finally you guys are
starting to see this "Remastered" theme is better than what was releasing since '09-'14 but
still not OG status.
Every time A retro is Re-made to be retroed again they will always change it up for those who
Collect and still have DS. So it doesn't depreciate the OG or first retro release.
JB has never confirmed why they change certain retros up. Also there have been many that may ahevhad logo changes but materials stay very consistent (white/black 1s, OG Bred 14s, Buggs Buny 8s, etc.) But these are not durubuk, JB doesn't use that anymore. The Bordeaux's aren't even Durabuck even though they were close.

They have a suggest retail tag which means they're likely legit. They def look off. Maybe its because theyre a sz 11.5. The lack of chrome on the tabs is dissapointing, the midsole grey paint looks dull just like the '12 Playoffs compared to the '07.
The Metalics had the same dull grey as the Aqua 8s. Idk about the Supremes. The Playoffs from 07 got it close.

I'm referring to these, not those ashy looking one that release in 2011 (not my pict)
View media item 1761844
The supreme are up there with the metallic
View media item 1761847

Back
Top Bottom