Remember Nick Hogan's CRASH VICTIM? His BROTHER died in a CAR CRASH

http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/13/michael-graziano-dead-nick-hogan/#.T4mJju1qLbY
More tragic news for the family of John Graziano -- Nick Hogan's infamous 2007 crash victim -- TMZ has learned John's younger brother Michael has died from injuries he sustained in a car accident earlier this month. 

As we previously reported, Michael was a passenger in a 1994 Volvo which slammed into the back of a dump truck on a Florida highway on April 3. Like his brother John, he was not wearing a seat belt. 

Michael was rushed to the hospital where he remained in critical condition for several days. 

Now, officials say Michael has "expired from his injuries sustained in the April 3rd traffic crash."

The cause of the crash is under investigation. 

Unlike Nick Hogan -- who spent some serious time in jail for the 2007 crash -- no charges have been filed against the driver in Michael's accident ... yet.

ALWAYS WEAR A SEAT BELT.
devil.gif

I wonder if Hollywood SCUM Hogan feels any remorse for what he said about John Graziano. Remember when Nick tried to get a reality show out of his crash? 
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT: Cliff notes

On August 26, 2007, Nick Hogan was drunk while driving his friend, John Graziano. He crashed & John was severely injured. He now requires 24-hour-a-day care for the rest of his life. Nick was in jail for a little over 5 months. 

He had a disturbing jail phone call conversation between him & his father, TNA superstar Hulk HOEgan. Neither showed any concern or remorse for John. HOEgan claimed John had it coming & Nick was only concerned with a reality show based on his release from jail.

“Well, I don’t know what type of person John was. Or what he did to get himself in this situation. I know he was pretty aggressive and yelled at people and do stuff. And for some reason God laid some heavy sh*t on that kid.

Yeah, TMZ sucks.

On August 26, 2007, Nick Hogan was drunk while driving his friend, John Graziano. He crashed & John was severely injured. He now requires 24-hour-a-day care for the rest of his life. Nick was in jail for a little over 5 months.

He had a disturbing jail phone call conversation between him & his father, TNA superstar Hulk HOEgan. Neither showed any concern or remorse for John. HOEgan claimed John had it coming & Nick was only concerned with a reality show based on his release from jail.

John has a brother named Michael. Earlier this month, Michael was involved in a car accident. He died from injuries he sustained from a car crash.

Both Michael & John were involved in a car crash. Neither wore seat belts. God laid some heavy sh*t on the both of them.

They are brothers.

I'm sorry to say, but it's stories like this that keep me grounded in reality when I'm behind the wheel....

...Too many jerk off's on the road. R.I.P.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom