Remember that "Life" Picture? Please Help...

6og4tvq.jpg

So I'm sure a lot of you know this picture by now as it's been posted many times before. I was wondering if anybody had a larger high quality versionor high quality versions of each picture individually? I'm thinking of mounting them and putting them up in my room. I could probably make my own inPhotoshop but it would take some work to find similar images and get the sillhouettes right and everything.

Thanks in advance.

I'm of no use to you in terms of help, but I have to do an art project where we show the lifecycle of a product, and I think now I found a goodinspiration, thanks.

As for finding it to hang in your room, how big are you looking to make this? Because if you're looking to do poster size with each at about 20 inches,even a 3000 pixel tall image is gonna lose a good amount of info, and you're gonna end up at least a little pixelated. This actually wouldn't be toohard to make with photoshop, I'd guess a couple hours would have you a quality image, depending on your skill level.

Originally Posted by Lootpac

I'm of no use to you in terms of help, but I have to do an art project where we show the lifecycle of a product, and I think now I found a good inspiration, thanks.

As for finding it to hang in your room, how big are you looking to make this? Because if you're looking to do poster size with each at about 20 inches, even a 3000 pixel tall image is gonna lose a good amount of info, and you're gonna end up at least a little pixelated. This actually wouldn't be too hard to make with photoshop, I'd guess a couple hours would have you a quality image, depending on your skill level.
Yea I know the images would be pixelated, but I figured it would be worth a shot to see if anybody had the high quality ones. I am pretty goodwith photoshop but I don't feel like taking the time to do it since I'm in studio all day doing work anyways.

That picture is amazing. The last 2 stages are kind of depressing though.

I found another "Life" picture... (most likely it has been seen before)

202648457_22114a3dac.jpg

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

i still dotnget why the chick dies first...

my guess would be to give the viewer the notion that life is unpredictable, seeing as how its usually widely considered that the male ends up dying first.

where would I get this poster I would love to have it in my room. Not the first tie i've seen it and I still love it.

Back
Top Bottom