Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

Not saying that Game doesn't do some clown **** on social media, but none of y'all would have the balls to say that to dudes face.

He would rock you in ya face and stab ya brains with ya nosebone. Word to prodigy.

Not saying that Game doesn't do some clown **** on social media, but none of y'all would have the balls to say that to dudes face.

He would rock you in ya face and stab ya brains with ya nosebone. Word to prodigy.
Game is an NT'er
roll.gif

let's get back to what nicki has to do tho

I'd like to see how far this is gonna go

what parts gain traction and whatnot

Laugh away, but it's true. Most of y'all probably never even been in a fist fight so what would you know.

Wouldn't even bust a grape in a fruit fight word to Hov

Last edited:

***** is just a human rapper from the hood with muscles.

There are literally millions of him in every hood. ***** done beefed with worse dudes and won.....and sometimes lost :lol:.

It's wise to pick your battles. But you can't be scary. If dude disrespected me in real life....I damn sure would pop sht. Can't say I'd come out on top :lol:. But you never know.

As the great philosopher lil Boosie once said......."Boy you bleed, how I bleed :pimp:.

Last edited:
***** is just a human rapper from the hood with muscles.

There are literally millions of him in every hood. ***** done beefed with worse dudes and won.....and sometimes lost :lol:.

It's wise to pick your battles. But you can't be scary. If dude disrespected me in real life....I damn sure would pop sht. Can't say I'd come out on top :lol:. But you never know.

As the great philosopher lil Boosie once said......."Boy you bleed, how I bleed :pimp:.

I respect what you're saying.

But all I was saying is mad people talk tough behind a keyboard quick to call somebody they dont even know a lame, clown, loser etc. But in reality they softer than some doctor prescribed cotton

Game could've been a legend if he wasn't a diva

Last edited:
He told that man He used his voice and let him know that he didn't even get 1 cent from it because he was getting ****** for his publishing :smh:

But y'all prefer middle school jokes :smh:

Jay wanting to be like Nas is a fact though. Jay poppin **** and apologizing is a fact. Jay riding waves is a fact. Both of 'em said facts, that's what made that battle great.

Man if u don't ****. Lame is lame. Nobody care about this ***** muscles or street cred. Nobody scared to call a spade a spade because a ***** been in fights before. What game gonna do, come find us and beat us up? If son was just going around punching dudes who called him lame he would be broke from lawsuits.

Last edited:
Can't believe he wrote all that nonsense about watches and the prince of Saudi Arabia sending him **** under a stolen pic of bottles wow :lol:

View media item 2348604
"Michael Jordan just PERSONALLY delivered me a pair of Sky Davis Jordan X PE's only seen in a episode of Doug from the 90's. Not only are these a ONE OF ONE the man himself brought them to my door and fed my sabertooth tiger the finest Kobe beef steaks dipped in 24k edible liquid gold while he waited until I was done having a threesome with Karruche and Nicki Minaj. Real recognize real y'all know how I give it up. #westwestyall #cedarblokk #jaysonmyfeet #yallaintgotdese"

- THE GAME

Last edited:
I wish Deathrow put this on one of their albums. **** was so hard

:lol: @ them clowning NY rappers in the beginning. Dropping all names. Pac straight up saying **** NY.

I just went through his IG. Game be threatening people on his IG and people roast the **** out of his kids. Hahahahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom