Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

These artists should know how fickle Hip Hop fans are by now lol
it's not about hating Nicki or turning on her, it's about acknowledging that she got cooked this round

whether you like her or not, you'd be a fool to call this anything but an L for Nicki

Amusement Park. :rofl:

Fif started drinking his own urine and thinking it was Dom P.

**** was downhill after Candy Shop.

That's the thing with fans though. Especially in today's age.

The same clowns that were beating off to Minaj just last week, saw that pic with future and started talking about "it popped"..

Internet , social media, these types of million followers of fans don't really love you. Lol But these artists are vain any way. So they soak it up till it turns on them. Then they say u was never real..

and let's not act like nickis been making the same music the whole way thru either

but it's prolly a lot of both

some are disappointed and some just switching sides

and the rest know this is a body until she puts something out

Last edited:
What killed 50 was that he was so big. People got real tired of him. He was everywhere and it got old. Plus his music fell off. I liked Amusement Park and Straight to the Bank.

Nicki looking worse and worse everyday. Liking pics and commenting. SMH

Nicki been on the decline, she been losing fans. Her act got old and it was also wack as hell. She knows it, this might be it for her.

Last edited:
What killed 50 was that he was so big. People got real tired of him. He was everywhere and it got old. Plus his music fell off. I liked Amusement Park and Straight to the Bank.

Nicki looking worse and worse everyday. Liking pics and commenting. SMH

Nicki been on the decline, she been losing fans. Her act got old and it was also wack as hell. She knows it, this might be it for her.
Nah, she more than good. Her last album did 3x Plat. I know it came out back in Dec. 2014. Now with more people signed up to streaming services (50 million spotify and over 20 million apple music) she's going to be more than good. Wasn't that many people signed up back when her last album came out.

I don't think Nikki is done after this but if you don't think this is going to have a Ja Rulesque impact on sales you being naive

I'll bet money on it

Last edited:
This definitely not it for her :lol:

What make you think she on the decline to that degree?

Last edited:
I don't think Nikki is done after this but if you don't think this is going to have a Ja Rulesque impact on sales you being naive

I'll bet money on it

She gotta cult following, it's not a Rule/50 situation at all.

That was a totally different situation.

Nicki ain't Ja
And Remy definitely not 50.

This definitely not it for her :lol:

What make you think she on the decline to that degree?

She was going to decline before this.

As previously pointed out in this thread it's hard to keep selling records unless you are supremely talented.

She has talent but she ain't nothing revolutionary.

Nicki been mad quiet for a couple years for a reason. None of her songs or features are hitting but let the streaming numbers keep fooling you, sport.

The GOAT rapper Boosie chimed in...

:pimp:
What Gucci say?

And boosie sound ******ed as usual :lol:. It's a difference in the big on her and acknowledging she got killed. Her fans not going nowhere, but even a fan gotta admit when their favorite artist take a L... it happens... not this bad usually but it happens.

I was just curious

Not saying this time around it's gonna play out like this but I do remember _'s saying she fell off, was on the decline, etc around 2013. 2 years later she sitting on another double platinum album and a 40 show world tour :lol:

The type of fans that these _'s want make up the majority of her fanbase. That's the main reason her music changed.

Edit: That Ariana Grande feat was just Top 5 on the Hot 100 a few months ago cmon bro :lol:

A lot of the top selling rappers like Cole, Kendrick, etc are quiet in between albums

Last edited:
I was just curious

Not saying this time around it's gonna play out like this but I do remember _'s saying she fell off, was on the decline, etc around 2013. 2 years later she sitting on another double platinum album and a 40 show world tour :lol:

The type of fans that these _'s want make up the majority of her fanbase. That's the main reason her music changed.

Edit: That Ariana Grande feat was just Top 5 on the Hot 100 a few months ago cmon bro :lol:

A lot of the top selling rappers like Cole, Kendrick, etc are quiet in between albums
This, plus she's one of those rare artist that her singles and albums go multi plat. Plus she was featured on some multi plat singles.

Forget that crap Boosie talking about.. I'm a huge Gotti fan, but you can bet your bottom dollar that I'm still riding around bumpin that Dolph diss while randomly mumbling the words throughout the day. 

I'm tired of these male artists defending a chick that's too scared to defend herself. If you're really a rapper then you should have a strong enough pin game to put together an average clap back. 

She's had a few features takeoff but she's not hot right now. She's had plenty of songs and features not do what typical Nicki features used to do. No singles, no album, no nothing.

Meek's song would have hit harder if no one had heard the reference songs until Meek dropped the diss. Obviously if he would have rapped about him getting peed on, would have been better. I never heard the reference tracks so when I heard the song for the first time, I was in shock

Back
Top Bottom