Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

Honestly I haven't even heard the verse. I read it
laugh.gif

And I hate when rappers do that.
laugh.gif
 obviously shether was questionable flow but the one Nicki used was just too much. Extra as hell.. but maybe that's how she usually raps? idk I don't listen to female rap artists

Last edited:
***** would drop a song with that horrible flow and sing on it. 

And poor Wayne. He just doesn't care anymore.

:lol:  obviously shether was questionable flow but the one Nicki used was just too much. Extra as hell.. but maybe that's how she usually raps? idk I don't listen to female rap artists

Yea not really interested in hearing it. Read it last night because shaderoom posted it. But she has a few jabs in there. Like I said it's more than I expected because she really didn't have to respond. The Barbz don't give a **** about a rap battle man. And that's who supports her.

Even when Remy posted about where Shether was on the charts, she literally said "But we all know that Charts & Numbers don't matter...it's about them #Barz" in the caption.

"They say numbers don't matter but when they discussin' the kings

They turn around and say Lebron ain't got 6 rings"

This was another good line because it's true. Of course you're not going to want to talk about sells if you're **** ain't selling.
That was one of the most cringe lines of the whole song. She forced way too many words into two sentences :lol: awful cadence 

Yeah, that line was terrible. It sounded forced and then it's also Nicki Minaj. She would be closer to Dejuan Wagner than LeBron James

See the previous post, they are :lol: that music/rings comparison is damn near a Mr. Fantastic reach, but I guess it sounds cool to anyone who casually watched the NBA

So when people compare Bron to Jordan rings don't come up? Or record in the finals? See you guys only see it one way so you refuse to hear anything else. FOH

Eeeeeeh. I'm having a hard time with this direct parallel of championships earned in competition and record sales.

Not comparable in my opinion.

Even when Remy posted about where Shether was on the charts, she literally said "But we all know that Charts & Numbers don't matter...it's about them #Barz" in the caption.

Of course she said that. If it were she wouldn't have posted it. First chance she got. :lol:

Eeeeeeh. I'm having a hard time with this direct parallel of championships earned in competition and record sales.

Again only seeing it how you want to see it.

You know what nvm :lol:.

The line not even worth analyzing but I know what she meant. :lol:

Again only seeing it how you want to see it.

You know what nvm :lol:.

The line not even worth analyzing but I know what she meant. :lol:

Well, I would be willing to see it how YOU want to see it if I thought it made any sense.

Man at the end of the day she lost. **** the sales, **** the money, when it comes to hip hop she lost.

In a battle I actually don't mind a rapper bringing up sales in a diss song

Jadakiss had the hardest rebuttal to that sales talk though

"I might not ever sell that much, but you can bet your last two quarters I'll never tell that much" :lol:

Last edited:
In a battle I actually don't mind a rapper bringing up sales in a diss song

I don't think sales makes one better than the other. But again I think Remy made sales relevant when she posted the diss sales... that contradicted everything about sales imo.

But shEther > this of you just look at them as diss songs. Not taking into account truth or not. Just good bars.

universal did apparently they own da ether instrumental...politics b. :smh:

Remy should've cleared da sample though to avoid da BS...

Yeah but it's out there online you can't stop it and it made the impact it needed to

problem is taking its legality limits it's viability to where it can be played...for example you can forget ever hearing it at a NBA game or televised event...u can't even play it on da radio outside of a mixshow..it can't be programmed into a playlist due to illegality of da sample.

My dude Ballerrific702 you kept saying Nicki can't/won't sell
Anymore. All 3 songs are top 4 on the OVERALL charts, ALL 3! Told you, she's one of the rare artist that goes platinum with singles and albums. Of course there was nothing she could say that would top ShETHER. Everyone knew this was the kind of response she was doing to do.

View media item 2363042

My dude Ballerrific702 you kept saying Nicki can't/won't sell
Anymore. All 3 songs are top 4 on the OVERALL charts, ALL 3! Told you, she's one of the rare artist that goes platinum with singles and albums. Of course there was nothing she could say that would top ShETHER. Everyone knew this was the kind of response she was doing to do.

View media item 2363042

Can't get too hyped over first day #'s.

If those songs are up there as long as that Ed Sheeran been, that's when you celebrate.

See the previous post, they are :lol: that music/rings comparison is damn near a Mr. Fantastic reach, but I guess it sounds cool to anyone who casually watched the NBA

So when people compare Bron to Jordan rings don't come up? Or record in the finals? See you guys only see it one way so you refuse to hear anything else. FOH

"They say numbers don't matter but when they discussin' the kings
They turn around and say Lebron ain't got 6 rings"

Maybe I read the previous post wrong, but I was thinking of an actual comparison to music and rings, not one person's rings to another. You seem awfully angered for someone not being sponsored by YM nor Remy.

And in the original diss, wasn't the whole point in bringing up sales was that Remy sees all her money, while Nicki gets jerked 3-4 times before she sees it, and given Cash Money's history, is actually true??

Last edited:
problem is taking its legality limits it's viability to where it can be played...for example you can forget ever hearing it at a NBA game or televised event...u can't even play it on da radio outside of a mixshow..it can't be programmed into a playlist due to illegality of da sample.

I don't think it was ever gonna get airplay like that.

The song caught on bigger than I think Remy realized so they ran with it. And how would she ever perform a song like that on TV, that's like PAC performing Hit Em up at halftime

Angered? I'm just talking homie. :lol:

Why when you disagree your automatically angry? I don't think your angry we are just having a discussion. And I'm trying to see things from the other side.

As far as the line. To me it seems like she saying everybody saying sales don't matter are the same type of people that say Lebron ain't the greatest because he don't have 6 rings.

As far as rings and hip hop go. You can easily say Platinum albums in music are equivalent to championship rings in sports. Because that's the goal. That's the highest level of success. So I don't see how it can't be a comparison. Even if it is a basic one.

Back
Top Bottom