Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

Let's not act like pap makes good music now, homie is full of off beat corny punchlines

Last edited:
papoose has some of the hardest freestyles I've ever heard but song wise it's a def no go for the most part

his sway 5 fingers of death free is legendary

If you're talking just lyrics, Papoose kills Wayne and Saigon. If you're talking flow or songs, than you have an argument.

papoose has some of the hardest freestyles I've ever heard but song wise it's a def no go for the most part

his sway 5 fingers of death free is legendary

Yeah that fife fingers was nasty, before that never paid attention to Pap that freestyle made me realize how dope he can be.

This broad is really a weirdo :lol:

She needs to put all this pent up aggression into a capable response to Remy instead of lashing out at everybody.

she having straight a mean girls melt down :lol:

O god pap bout to alphabet diss people

:lol: Kay-slay doing straight birdman handrub

Anybody see that Lady Luck interview

straight thirsty...she still kicking her wounds from fight club DVD's a decade ago.

[Video]

:pimp: :pimp:[/Video]
[Video]

best papoose mixtape still...2005 was Pap's year...he messed up that jive deal coming out with that snoop track out da gate :x[/video]

Luck need to sit her high yellow *** down.

And yall see khia ugly face trying to get involved

Papoose vs Wayne would be the worse thing for the culture. So many wack unnecessary punchlines. They gonna say Wayne won cuz he stayed on beat with his wack punches.

I don't want to listen to Wayne in 2017. I've never wanted to listen to Papoose. The Touch It remix was cool, but that's it.

Back
Top Bottom