Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

I be lowkey feeling Wavez points from time to time but he takes it too far with the slander. Like bro, chill. Nobody is in your husband's thread trolling but you feel the need to do this.

I be lowkey feeling Wavez points from time to time but he takes it too far with the slander. Like bro, chill. Nobody is in your husband's thread trolling but you feel the need to do this.
A lot of what he's said is stuff that I've heard people say about Biggie. People have called him trash before but yea, he does go a lil over the top

Back to Back being nominated shows how soft and white washed that song was.

Burger King and Walmart aren't tweeting anything ShEther related for a reason but they could tweet Drake's music.

Last edited:
Nelly had joints though, I'm not ever shidding on Nelly. His whole albums were never great but he was guaranteed to have some joints on every album. St Lunatics joint was fire too.

That St. Lunatics album was definitely slept on. Ish was dope foreal

He ain't been the same since his husband got exposed for having writers. Then his baby daddy Wayne can't give him a quality project. It's sad.

Dude came out of nowhere with the most random **** for no reason. Son is obsessed with one man or another at any moment :lol:

Better than that biggie trash y'all call the goat.

****** only overrate him cuz he dead :smh: damn shame

Biggie was a big ****** deal when both his albums dropped kiddo.

The kid already told us he was 23.

3 years old when BIG died.

And wants to talk about how we "overrate" him cuz he's dead like he has any concept of how he was regarded when he was alive.

Definition of a clown ************ who wants to talk and talk about something he has zero knowledge of.

"I'm from where ****** pull your card, And argue all day about
Who's the best MC is, Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas?"
-Jay Z

Last edited:
lol I'm obsessed but y'all got one ***** name in your mouth all thread long.

Yeah I must be 3 years old still because the must isn't available for you to listen to today [emoji]129300[/emoji]

The **** is overrated. Ain't no one my age ****** wit biggie like that unless they just wanna be like by y'all old dusty ****** :lol:

Y'all like that ***** cuz y'all grew up in that time. We don't care he ain't the best. ***** got like 60 songs to his name LOL

My ***** you realize how cliche your **** sounds? Half the people you calling old are younger than half the rappers you consider new or whats popping right now.

The problem with you and the kind you interact with have this perverse idea about opinions.

No one brought up but you. Then you do this ******ed concept of making a statement and then telling US to prove it.

Last edited:
Lol this debate gets brought up a lot and has been brought up before. I'm not the one that always starts it. I've said my peiece and given my supporting evidence for my OPINION and ppl just got mad and come with "drake drake cry cry husband Wayne blah blah blah" :lol:

You mention they big popa and they just get so antsy it's hilarious.

It's just fun at this point

Oh I got one to really get yalls Panties in a bunch,

Eminem better than biggie too. LYRICALLY [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
lol I'm obsessed but y'all got one ***** name in your mouth all thread long.

Yeah I must be 3 years old still because the must isn't available for you to listen to today [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Who's name is in who's mouth all thread? I'm in a Remy Ma thread. Who came in talking about Biggie for no reason?

If people respond to that foolishness, that hardly indicated obsession. Meanwhile......

As for the 2nd sentence, that wasn't my point at all. You can't be loud AND dumb. Try reading and comprehending.

You can't claim we're "overrating" after death if you have no concept of how he was perceived when he was here.

Look at what I replied to. Look at what I typed and try to understand it. It shouldn't be that hard.

Last edited:
Try reading back further. Ppl have been in This thread talking about a plethora of things for a minute. Including biggie nas jay z etc. Like days ago. Maybe even a week ago

You jumping in the convo trying to make a point but don't even know where the convo started or what was being talked about previously but got all the answers

How ironic :lol: try again

OK, so who was talking about Biggie when you jumped in?

Exactly.

I don't even think BIG is the "GOAT", nor do I even argue about that nonsense because it's all subjective.

You still sound dumb as hell.

Last edited:
When I jumped in? :rofl: I been in the conversation. What you meant to say is "you brought it BACK UP"

YOU JUST JUMPED IN :rofl:

A confused person calling a person dumb [emoji]128557[/emoji] Just say it's a misunderstanding and keep it moving idk what u want at this point

Last edited:
:lol: on the radio they just played nas- if I ruled the world and the back door played some trash by biggie..."biggie biggie biggie can't you see" :smh: :rofl: this the goat though lmaoooo GARBAGE

What part of what conversation is this? Go look at page 72 again.

The one happening in your head and ONLY there?

You really trying to say you just came back around with this after it was discussed several pages ago?

That would also be strange. No surprise.

It's no misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Wavez outchea losing it :lol:
full
full

Since I referenced it for you why don't you do the same. All I saw was dudes discussing the origins of Hip Hop and Nas and you come in with "I heard Biggie on the radio....".

Matter of fact, save yourself the trouble. I just went back two more pages and NOBODY was talking about Biggie. That **** was all in your head :lol:

It is what it is and it don't take much for YOU to see I was part of the convo before you decided to go left :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom