Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Whats up Niketalk! I have restoring sneakers for a long time and I wanted to share with you guys, some of my past work. I will also keep this thread updated with the projects that im working on for customers. If you want to check out detailed pics of what im posting. You can check out my Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr pages for all the stuff im working on and detailed pics of all of my past work. I hope you guys enjoy!
Money Green IV's

Before

After

OG Bred XIII's

Before

After

Cement IV's

Before

After

Kid Robot's

Before

After

Cool Grey IV's

Before

After

Space Jam XI's

Before

After

Columbia XIII's

Before

After

Tour IV's 

Before

After

Playoff XII's

Before

After

Cement III's

Before

After

Black Cement III's

Before

After

Whats up Niketalk! I have restoring sneakers for a long time and I wanted to share with you guys, some of my past work. I will also keep this thread updated with the projects that im working on for customers. If you want to check out detailed pics of what im posting. You can check out my Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr pages for all the stuff im working on and detailed pics of all of my past work. I hope you guys enjoy!
Money Green IV's

Before

After

OG Bred XIII's

Before

After

Cement IV's

Before

After

Kid Robot's

Before

After

Cool Grey IV's

Before

After

Space Jam XI's

Before

After

Columbia XIII's

Before

After

Tour IV's 

Before

After

Playoff XII's

Before

After

Cement III's

Before

After

Black Cement III's

Before

After

Dope!!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

You do such amazing work. I check the restoration thread weekly to see if you posted any new stuff.

You do such amazing work. I check the restoration thread weekly to see if you posted any new stuff.

yo bro my bad i haven't send them been so busy with work ill send the tiffs his sat bro and hit you with the tracking

yo bro my bad i haven't send them been so busy with work ill send the tiffs his sat bro and hit you with the tracking

Great work. You do some of the best restorations I have ever seen.

I gotta know, have you devised a method to reverse yellowing on white patent leather?

Great work. You do some of the best restorations I have ever seen.

I gotta know, have you devised a method to reverse yellowing on white patent leather?

Thanks guys for the respect. I really appreciate it. That is yellowed patent leather is something that has been in the works for awhile. I should have something for you guys soon on that.

Thanks guys for the respect. I really appreciate it. That is yellowed patent leather is something that has been in the works for awhile. I should have something for you guys soon on that.

Its funny because somebody approached me recently about doing a book/manual. I might be considering it but as of right now. Im way to busy to do it.

Its funny because somebody approached me recently about doing a book/manual. I might be considering it but as of right now. Im way to busy to do it.

Here is and update on the Columbia XI's mesh and Seaglowing that I have been working on. That someone was asking about.

Here is and update on the Columbia XI's mesh and Seaglowing that I have been working on. That someone was asking about.

Just wanted to let you guys know that all my customers get something extra when they get a restoration done. For example, if a shoe comes in for a midsole repaint. I usually throw in a cleaning of the uppers and laces at no extra charge. For my customers that are getting a full restoration. You guys get extras also. I get every last detail restored on your sneakers in and out.

Back
Top Bottom