Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Just wanted to let you guys know that all my customers get something extra when they get a restoration done. For example, if a shoe comes in for a midsole repaint. I usually throw in a cleaning of the uppers and laces at no extra charge. For my customers that are getting a full restoration. You guys get extras also. I get every last detail restored on your sneakers in and out.

I will definitely need you guys in the future

I'm amazed at how the creases vanished

How do your paint jobs hold up? Do they chip off?

I will definitely need you guys in the future

I'm amazed at how the creases vanished

How do your paint jobs hold up? Do they chip off?

its almost unbelievable the kind of work you are doing. get at me if you wanna make a lil cash on the side..

its almost unbelievable the kind of work you are doing. get at me if you wanna make a lil cash on the side..

i assume you iron out the creases? Just curious, would you be able to remove creases from new jordan retros? Since have pleather (plastic leather) instead of real leather.

i assume you iron out the creases? Just curious, would you be able to remove creases from new jordan retros? Since have pleather (plastic leather) instead of real leather.

I have my own business and make a little cash on the side but if you want something done. Hit up my Facebook page and grab the info on getting something done.

Yes i have taken out creases on the newer Retros. its not fun or a good material to work with but i work with it.

I appreciate you guys following what i do. Im just trying to get what I do out there.

I have my own business and make a little cash on the side but if you want something done. Hit up my Facebook page and grab the info on getting something done.

Yes i have taken out creases on the newer Retros. its not fun or a good material to work with but i work with it.

I appreciate you guys following what i do. Im just trying to get what I do out there.

Here is a pair of OG Bred IV's that I have had for awhile. I finished up the midsole and freshened up the Nubuck a little bit and brought back the Grey rubber next to the midsole. Enjoy!

Before

After

Here is a pair of OG Bred IV's that I have had for awhile. I finished up the midsole and freshened up the Nubuck a little bit and brought back the Grey rubber next to the midsole. Enjoy!

Before

After

Renegade, First off I wanna say your work is amazing. (You've done a couple of sneakers for my friends)
I have a pair of '99 Bred 4's that need a sole swap, can you maybe give me a qoute as to how much it would cost, about?

Renegade, First off I wanna say your work is amazing. (You've done a couple of sneakers for my friends)
I have a pair of '99 Bred 4's that need a sole swap, can you maybe give me a qoute as to how much it would cost, about?

Back
Top Bottom