Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas Decoud's Tour IV left shoe tongue after deep cleaning and whitening the mesh behind the netting.

Before

After

Thomas Decoud's Tour IV left shoe tongue after deep cleaning and whitening the mesh behind the netting.

Before

After

I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRAZY!!! But i cleaned the bottoms of my 09 space jams with crest toothpaste, wiped it off. Put more paste on and left them under the lights 2 days straight and the yellow came off!

I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRAZY!!! But i cleaned the bottoms of my 09 space jams with crest toothpaste, wiped it off. Put more paste on and left them under the lights 2 days straight and the yellow came off!

Finished up Will's Space Jam XI size 10.5. Check out the detailed at Renegade Restorations on Facebook for what was done.

Before

After

Finished up Will's Space Jam XI size 10.5. Check out the detailed at Renegade Restorations on Facebook for what was done.

Before

After

The Jeremy Scott Adidas are almost done. I wanted your guys opinions on what type of contest you guys want for the Jeremy Scott Adidas? I have a couple of ideas already. Lets keep it sneaker related and im open to suggestions.

The Jeremy Scott Adidas are almost done. I wanted your guys opinions on what type of contest you guys want for the Jeremy Scott Adidas? I have a couple of ideas already. Lets keep it sneaker related and im open to suggestions.

Billy's Concord XI carbon fiber. This is something new and I dont think has ever been done. I repaired the peeling on the carbon fiber and also sealed and protected it from happening again.

Before

After

Billy's Concord XI carbon fiber. This is something new and I dont think has ever been done. I repaired the peeling on the carbon fiber and also sealed and protected it from happening again.

Before

After

POLITIX76, where can I find your email? I don't really use FB and i've looked for it on your tumblr page but can't seem to find it? I want to send you pictures & request quote, thanks

POLITIX76, where can I find your email? I don't really use FB and i've looked for it on your tumblr page but can't seem to find it? I want to send you pictures & request quote, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom