Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know someone who fixes cracking on shoes? My flip 3s are dead from that ish. Paint cracked terribly. I see now how

so much dough is made off of rereleases

Thomas Decoud's Concord XI @TwentyAte28 left shoe toe box before and after. After the customer attempted to glue the toe box. The glue ruined the patent leather. This is a repair of the patent leather.

Nike dunk low CL "Jordan pack" left back heel before and after removal of jean stains from the elephant print.

I repaired all the leather and plastic on these shoes and I also protected them so that customer wont have a problem with cracking or the paint coming off. Which is a common problem with these shoes. Check out the detailed pics for exactly what was done at Renegade Restoration on Facebook.

Before

After

Before

After

Bred XI right shoe inner foam midsole before and after whitening of the foam and removal of the creases.

Tiffany SB soles before and after deep cleaning, brought the brightness back to the black rubber and fixed the heel drag.

This is a very special project. My mom saved my very first pair of sneakers. These shoes are 35 years old. When i was young we didnt have a lot of money and she did the best she could raising me on her own. I restored them just for her.

Before

After

you guys are acting like its rocket science to repair leather scuffs and clean jean stains.

rubbing alcohol with take off almost any scuff/stain. Magic eraser also will take off most stains on the leather. to deep clean shoes all you need is a hand held steam cleaner.... as far as scratches go there is leather fillers that you can buy but you will need sand to repaint the leather. im not saying OP is a fraud cuz its def clear hes putting in the elbow grease and has mastered the sanding/repainting leather and midsoles. idk why some of you are going out of your way to bash dude.

Nike Airmax BW special project and custom. Left shoe air unit, midsole, leather fix and swoosh before and after.

Rob's Bred IV rubber sole before and after. I brought the rubber back to its original color. I do not use retrobrite.

Kurt's Olympic VI left shoe outer midsole before and after complete strip of all old cracked paint and primed.

Tiffany SB left shoe tongue before and after deep cleaning and bringing back the color to the tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom