repaying student loan vol. how much do you owe?

so i finished school a few weeks ago (in canada we end in late april), and i owe $2400.

it's not much, i took it out because i was an idiot and spent it on stupid $%$*. my dad said he'll help me pay it off
pimp.gif
so i'm paying $1400 this week if i have time to go in before the interest all adds up. i just wanna get it off my chest..

$2400?

Pay that straight up in one payment.

Man, I got $19k in loans, that will be calling in 6 months.

I only have 6K left at a 3% rate.

I'll pay it off eventually.

Besides my mortgage it is the only debt I have.

Too much.

Staying current FTW.

I'm really trying to pay off this entire debt in the next 3 years.

Man I owed like 18K. I paid it off within a year. Already had money saved up so I would just "donate" whole checks to paying back those damn loans ASAP.

100,000.00 right now but i think I'm going to school the rest of my life so I dont have to pay it back

6K that I wasted. As stated in my "Anyone wish they could start their college career over?," that will be paid off before I venture back into school. Hopefully (no, Undoubtedly!) my plan works out & I will earn good enough grades at the CC level to get scholarships/grants.

I am not even trying to think about repaying loans right now, just trying to get through with this last year first.

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
SupremeApe wrote:

Originally Posted by PetePeteO

$210,000. Seriously, no joke. Grad school is no fun.

Man that hurts

What u in school for

Optometry school. The upside is that I can make an upwards of 100K a year.. too bad much of it goes to loans. hahhaha.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by PetePeteO

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
SupremeApe wrote:

PetePeteO wrote:

$210,000. Seriously, no joke. Grad school is no fun.

Man that hurts

What u in school for

Optometry school. The upside is that I can make an upwards of 100K a year.. too bad much of it goes to loans. hahhaha.
embarassed.gif

Good luck man. One of the doctors I worked for at the Optometrist's office is still paying off her loans.
smh.gif

65K for me. Going out of state really hurt the pockets
sick.gif

Owed about 35k after grad. Got a full ride for grad school so I used that time to pay off 10k. So I owe about 25k now. Looking to pay that off in a year once I start payments hopefully by September.

Back
Top Bottom