Report: O.J. Simpson Confesses to Murder of Ex-Wife Nicole Brown Simpson

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by pftjordans

ifididituk_2.jpg
just the audacity
notice the "if" part is in the "grey area". Almost blends into the background like he was subliminally trying to say "I DID IT!!!!!" in hot red and pink letters.
roll.gif

plus he got that face like he saying "Yep."

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by pftjordans

ifididituk_2.jpg
just the audacity
notice the "if" part is in the "grey area". Almost blends into the background like he was subliminally trying to say "I DID IT!!!!!" in hot red and pink letters.
roll.gif

plus he got that face like he saying "Yep."

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by KarimyBaby

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Still cant believe they gave my dude 9 years for taking back his own stuff.
I didnt realize this was your dude?
roll.gif
Where you know him from? But on another note, he can admit he did it kuz he cant be tried for the same crime twice.
Yes he can. Double jeopardy is one of the most misunderstood concepts of the Criminal Justice System. That movie did more damage than it should have.

I don't know the details of the OJ case(s), but if he already got acquitted at the state level, he can still be tried at a federal level.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by KarimyBaby

I didnt realize this was your dude?
roll.gif
Where you know him from? But on another note, he can admit he did it kuz he cant be tried for the same crime twice.
Yes he can. Double jeopardy is one of the most misunderstood concepts of the Criminal Justice System. That movie did more damage than it should have.

I don't know the details of the OJ case(s), but if he already got acquitted at the state level, he can still be tried at a federal level.

Originally Posted by manny1

Well dude was REALLY supposed to get more than 9 years for murdering his ex wife... So when he got caught for another criminal act the judge gave him a harsh sentence since he wasn't found guilty for the murder, when it was obvious he did it. 

Originally Posted by manny1

Well dude was REALLY supposed to get more than 9 years for murdering his ex wife... So when he got caught for another criminal act the judge gave him a harsh sentence since he wasn't found guilty for the murder, when it was obvious he did it. 

Damb Detective Nordgerg. 
30t6p3b.gif

*Climbs into DeLoreon, and clotheslines Past-Supermanblue79 while he's cheering the not guilty verdict*

Damb Detective Nordgerg. 
30t6p3b.gif

*Climbs into DeLoreon, and clotheslines Past-Supermanblue79 while he's cheering the not guilty verdict*

Back
Top Bottom