Status
Not open for further replies.
How did he not get banned though?
"autobanz"
It was just a screen shot from South Park of a game show board that said

"This thread is full of N_ggers"

Meth called him racist and locked the thread. I guess it's because you can't single one person out for being racist in a whole thread talking about how black people don't tip.
but...

the word was "naggers"

laugh.gif

"autobanz"

Meth called him racist and locked the thread. I guess it's because you can't single one person out for being racist in a whole thread talking about how black people don't tip.
but...

the word was "naggers"

laugh.gif

grin.gif
 Back on topic, how many reps do you need for one green ribbon. I feel I get them at random numbers. 

"autobanz"

but...

the word was "naggers"

laugh.gif

grin.gif
 Back on topic, how many reps do you need for one green ribbon. I feel I get them at random numbers. 
But it's the other way.

"autobanz"

but...

the word was "naggers"

:lol:
 >D  Back on topic, how many reps do you need for one green ribbon. I feel I get them at random numbers. 

You start with 10, when you get 10 more you get the grey ribbon filled in. When you get 10 more you get a 2nd medal. And when you reach 30 reps you get a 3rd medal. Then it's an odd scale. You have to wait until you have like 100 to get a 4th medal then about 300 to get a 5th. The 6th comes with 500 reps. Then it's 1000 to get the 7th. Idk the rest I know 3000 is a NT legend

Don't know or care. Anybody can be a racist piece of ****.
eek.gif

just read thru the whole thread...damn...completely changed the way i view some cool people up here....

water/jc chambers 
eyes.gif

mean.gif
.  how small minded must you be to say leaving a tip is based on how well you were/werent brought up?? 

to stay with the threads theme, ill give ham city reps when im under the limit again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom